Aurora is hiring, find jobs on Simplify. Start your career today.
We update Aurora's jobs every 8 hours, so check again soon!
Aurora is an Ethereum Virtual Machine created by the team at the NEAR Protocol, delivering a turn-key solution for developers to operate their apps on an Ethereum-compatible, high-throughput, scalable and future-safe platform, with low transaction costs for their users.
- Health, vision, dental benefits
- Fully paid premiums for life insurance (1x salary up to $250k) & disability benefits (60% of weekly or monthly salary). Option to enroll in voluntary life insurance.
- Aurora provides all new parents and caregivers 18 weeks of coordinated pay and time off for the birth or placement of a child
- Up to 4 weeks of paid medical leave for personal illness or injury, or if you need to take care of a sick family member
- Reasonable time off for vacation at your discretion with your manager’s approval
- 11 paid company holidays per year & reasonable PTO
- E-learning resource to support professional development
- An internal learning and development program designed to up-level our team by teaching skills that are essential to Aurora’s mission.
Company Core Values
- Operate with integrity: We do the right thing, even if it delays our work or makes less money.
- Focus: We’re solving one of the most challenging problems of our generation, and we’ll get there by fostering a culture of depth, focus, and rigorous engineering.
- No jerks: We solve hard technical problems through discussion and collaboration. We don’t waste time battling over personalities and egos.
- Be reasonable: We expect each other to use good judgment and always have the best interest of the company and our partners in mind.
- Set outrageous goals: We set ambitious goals that demand commitment and push us to do our best work.
- Win together: We are building a technology and a company that will serve people and communities around the world. Our team’s diverse perspective and experience make us stronger and better reflect the world we live in.