Aurora University is hiring, find jobs on Simplify. Start your career today.
We update Aurora University's jobs every 8 hours, so check again soon!
Aurora University is an inclusive community dedicated to the transformative power of learning. As a teaching-centered institution, they encourage undergraduate and graduate students to discover what it takes to build meaningful and examined lives. Their singular goal is to empower their students to achieve lasting personal and professional success.
Growth & Insights
6 month growth↑ 0%
1 year growth↑ 0%
2 year growth↑ 0%
- Health Insurance - Choice of HMO or PPO offered through BlueCross BlueShield of Illinois.
- Dental and Vision Insurance - Choice of two dental plans through Sun Life Dental and vision insurance through Superior Vision.
- Life Insurance and AD&D - 1.5 times annual salary, dependent on age. Additional life insurance also may be purchased for self, spouse, and children.
- Long Term Disability - 60% or 50% of salary, depending upon plan elected.
- TIAA Retirement Account - The University offers a 403b retirement plan, administered by TIAA. Matching contributions offered after one year of employment to eligible employees, at the discretion of the University and Board of Directors.
- Flexible Spending Accounts (FSA) - FSAs are available for medical costs, commuter costs, and dependent care costs.
- Paid Time Off - Vacation, personal, and sick leave are provided to eligible employees.
- Holidays - The university observes twelve major holidays where the university is closed.
- Tuition Assistance - Tuition assistance for AU undergraduate courses is available to eligible employees and eligible family members beginning the term following one (1) year of regular, full-time employment. Tuition assistance for graduate programs paid at 60% for employee following Senior Leadership approval.
- Tuition Exchange Consortiums - AU is a member of the Tuition Exchange (TE) and the Council of Independent Colleges Tuition Exchange Program (CIC-TEP) enabling full-time employees and eligible family members to be eligible for tuition assistance at more than 600 universities nationwide. Eligibility for the CIC-TEP and TE programs is one (1) year of regular, full-time employment as of 8/31.
Company Core Values
- Integrity: Aurora University adheres to the highest standards of integrity in every aspect of institutional practice and operation. Through this proven dedication to honesty, fairness, and ethical conduct, we lead by example and inspire our students to do the same.
- Citizenship: Aurora University exercises the rights and responsibilities of citizenship in an inclusive educational community, founded upon the principles of mutual respect and open discourse. We live within our means and manage our resources wisely and responsibly, while sustaining an environment that fosters teamwork and promotes services to others. We serve the needs of the Fox River Valley, McHenry County (Illinois), Walworth County (Wisconsin), and online learners by offering myriad educational and cultural opportunities to our students and the community-at-large.
- Continuous Learning: Aurora University works and lives as a nonprofit organization dedicated to continuous learning. We help students achieve their full potential.
- Excellence: Aurora University pursues excellence by embracing quality as a way of community life.