Big Health is hiring for 6 jobs on Simplify. Start your career today.
Big Health's mission is to help millions back to good mental health.
- Health care - We provide 100% employee coverage for medical, vision, and dental. Plus, free access to Sleepio for poor sleep, Daylight for worry and anxiety, and additional mental health benefits.
- Time off - We take balance seriously. Employees get 20 days of PTO plus eight holidays, a year-end week off, and Flex Fridays. Employees also receive 10 days of paid sick leave per year.
- Professional development - Employees receive a $1k USD or £800 stipend — plus five paid days off — for professional development, plus a stipend for their work-from-home setup.
- Retirement savings - US Employees are eligible to participate in a 401(k) program with company match, and UK employees receive a pension program with NEST.
- Team building - Apart, but never alone. We host an annual Summit in-person at our SF HQ (virtual when needed), and regular social events to keep bonds strong.
- Family - Employees are eligible for parental leave on day one. Dependents are eligible for 50% coverage on our medical, vision and dental plans, plus access to Sleepio and Daylight.
Company Core Values
- Ingenuity is our secret weapon - Hard problems are best solved with applied creativity. When a door is locked shut, we hunt for a window. When humans don’t scale, we create virtual therapists. Even in the tightest of spots, with just our wits, lateral thinking, and a blowtorch, there’s nothing we can’t solve. Although in practice we rarely need the blowtorch.
- You gotta have soul - There’s a certain energy to people who work here. A positivity, an infectious curiosity, an emotional generosity. We celebrate our differences, care for our users and look after each other. It’s what the French would probably call joie de vivre, and so would we if we could spell it. After all, the whole reason for good health is to enjoy life.
- Greatness through humility - We hire brilliant people who ask stupid questions, give their best ideas away and celebrate others before themselves. And brilliant people know they can always improve. We admit when we’re wrong, take responsibility by default and embrace failure as a step towards greatness. We’re constructively honest with our peers – not to lay blame but to ask how we can all do better. That’s why there’s no I in Bg Health (ahem).
- The tenacity to move mountains - It takes unbelievable grit, resilience and plain old hard work to achieve the apparently impossible. And we’re willing to do the hard yards to transform healthcare. Even when it feels like walking over hot coals. Or pulling teeth. Or any other painful metaphor you can dream up. Because nothing worth achieving is easy. Now, where do you want that mountain?