Interactive Brokers is hiring for 52 jobs on Simplify. Start your career today.
Interactive Brokers Group, a leader in the financial services industry, has a proven track record of technical innovation, demonstrated by its 45-year history of building advanced trading technology. The company's competitive advantage lies in its ability to provide a single unified platform for global trading in multiple asset classes and currencies, backed by robust market data access 24/6. Its strong corporate culture is centered around creating technology to provide liquidity on better terms, competing on price, speed, size, and diversity of global products, which has led to its recognition as Barron's #1 Best Online Broker for six consecutive years.
Growth & Insights
6 month growth↑ 1%
1 year growth↑ 6%
2 year growth↑ 24%
- Competitive Pay with discretionary bonus packages which include company stock grants
- Comprehensive Health Plans that include extensive Vision, Dental and Prescription coverage
- Daily Lunch Allowance
- 401K Retirement Savings Plan (generous company match)
- Wellness Incentives
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Paid Personal Time and Sick Leave