Intercom is hiring for 18 jobs on Simplify. Start your career today.
Intercom stands out as a leading customer service solution provider, offering a unique blend of automation and human support that enhances customer satisfaction while reducing operational costs. Their AI-enhanced workspace, trusted chatbot, and no-code automations facilitate efficient team collaboration and swift issue resolution, contributing to a 15% increase in handled conversations. With over 25,000 global organizations relying on their platform, Intercom's commitment to delivering unparalleled user experiences and their vision for a future where most customer conversations are resolved without human intervention, make it an exciting and rewarding place to work.
San Francisco, California
Growth & Insights
6 month growth↑ 6%
1 year growth↓ -6%
2 year growth↑ 16%
- We reward our people - All full-time Intercom employees are offered a rewards program that includes competitive base salary, bonus, equity, and benefits.
- We love to learn - There are so many opportunities here to learn and build a career. We support employees' growth by offering a wide range of continuing education options, including core skills, management training, and guided learning.
- We take employee wellbeing seriously - We offer comprehensive healthcare coverage, including medical, dental, and vision, as well as employee assistance programs and mental health resources. We also offer flexible time off, significant paid family leave, and more.
- The world has changed. So has the way we work - The majority of our employees say they prefer a hybrid model of work—some in-office time, some WFH—so that's our current approach. No matter what, though, we're committed to listening to our team.
Company Core Values
- We’re optimistic and positive
- We think big and start small
- We obsess about our customers’ success
- We go further together
- We’re confident, yet humble
- We make every day count