Kentik is hiring, find jobs on Simplify. Start your career today.
We update Kentik's jobs every 8 hours, so check again soon!
As network and service operators and developers, Kentik knows the shortcomings of available tools. What they always wanted — but never found — was an infrastructure visibility solution that’s scalable, powerful, easy to use, and affordable. Kentik was started to create that solution.
- Competitive salary
- Stock options
- Full insurance coverage: medical, dental, vision, disability
- Health Reimbursement Account (up to $4,500/year for families)
- 401(k) plan
- Wellness reimbursement
- Flexible vacation: work hard, then take the time you need to recharge
- Hardware allowance: choose the computing setup that makes you most productive
- Education reimbursement
- Family leave
Company Core Values
- Room to Excel - You’ve got deep skills in your areas of expertise. We give you the latitude to develop those superpowers to their fullest. We value your curiosity and your drive to learn, to grow, and to constantly improve on the status quo.
- Transparency and Openness - We believe in transparency and go to great lengths to keep the entire company informed regarding key aspects of our business. We hold monthly all-hands meetings where we share financial status, roadmaps, and progress against company milestones. We also encourage frank, respectful, data-driven dialogue across the whole organization.
- Our Location, Your Location - Kentik is headquartered in San Francisco’s South of Market (SOMA) district, close to AT&T ballpark, tons of restaurants, bars, shopping, and residential opportunities. Our office is accessible by multiple forms of transit including Caltrain, BART, and SF Muni.