Tokyo Electron is hiring, find jobs on Simplify. Start your career today.
We update Tokyo Electron's jobs every 8 hours, so check again soon!
Tokyo Electron US, a global leader in the semiconductor industry, offers a dynamic work environment with its diverse operations in engineering, manufacturing, sales, and servicing of wafer-processing and semiconductor production equipment. The company's market leadership in several product lines and its role in the evolving semiconductor industry provide employees with opportunities to work on cutting-edge technology and contribute to industry advancements. The company's open policy on cookies, as stated on their website, reflects a commitment to transparency and user choice, further enhancing its reputation as a trustworthy and forward-thinking employer.
Minato City, Japan
Growth & Insights
6 month growth↓ -1%
1 year growth↑ 0%
2 year growth↑ 13%
- comprehensive Health coverage
- TEL Bonus program
- 401(k) retirement plan with a generous company match
- ROTH investment plan
- Personal Paid Leave (PPL)
- 10 paid holidays a year
- Anniversary Time Off (ATO)
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
Company Core Values
- Pride: We take pride in providing high-value products and services.
- Challenge: We accept the challenge of going beyond what others are doing in pursuing our goal of becoming number one globally.
- Ownership: We will keep ownership in mind as we think things through, and engage in thorough implementation in order to achieve our goals.
- Teamwork: We respect each other's individuality and we place a high priority on teamwork.
- Awareness: We must have awareness and accept responsibility for our behavior as respectful members of society.