Yext is hiring for 19 jobs on Simplify. Start your career today.
Yext's mission is to transform the enterprise with AI search. The company offers a modern, AI-powered Answers Platform that understands natural language so that when people ask questions about a business online they get direct answers – not links.
AI & Machine Learning
Data & Analytics
New York, New York
Growth & Insights
6 month growth↑ 1%
1 year growth↑ 19%
2 year growth↑ 26%
- Comprehensive Benefits Program - One of our top priorities is to maintain the health and wellbeing of our employees and their families. We offer a robust and comprehensive benefits program, which includes top-quality health insurance (medical, dental, vision), paid parental leave, a 401(k) with match or retirement pension plan, equity, commuter benefits, and more.
- Invested in Your Wellbeing - In addition to our top-tier benefits, we also have a holistic wellness program that includes physical and mental health services. A few employee-favorite perks are our company-wide subscription to the meditation, sleep, and relaxation app Calm, as well as our corporate ClassPass membership.
- Stay Informed - Our leadership team is committed to company-wide transparency, ranging from email blasts, biannual goal-setting days, and a weekly all-hands video meeting called Manifesto. Manifesto is a time for leadership to share company updates, showcase new products, highlight new deals, and provide kudos to well-deserved employees.
- Collaborative Workspaces - Yext has amazing workspaces in many of the greatest cities in the world — from our magnificent new HQ in New York City to those in Chicago, Greater Washington DC, London, Miami, Munich, Paris, Tokyo, San Francisco, and more. Most job families within Yext allow employees to work from any office so they can experience the face-to-face collaboration, spontaneous interaction, and mutual learning that have become such hallmarks of our culture across the globe.
- Life-Work Balance - We work hard and play even harder, but we also recognize that our employees wear multiple hats as parents, mentors, caretakers, volunteers, and more. That’s why we offer flexible and generous vacation, paid company and bank holidays, and sick days for when you’re feeling under the weather — all in an effort to give our employees more time to do the things they love with the ones they love and support a better life-work balance.
- Upward Mobility - One of the perks of being a relatively new publicly traded company is that there is no shortage of opportunity. This means our employees are presented with countless chances to move internally. Internal mobility is at the forefront of Yext’s hiring, as are learning and development, alongside our mentorship program and monthly lunch and learns sponsored by our ERGs.