r2c is hiring, find jobs on Simplify. Start your career today.
We update r2c's jobs every 8 hours, so check again soon!
Semgrep stands out in the software security industry for its commitment to improving software security and reliability, demonstrated by its versatile tool that can identify bugs and vulnerabilities in code. The company fosters a culture of technical innovation, offering over 2,000 existing rules and the ability to create custom ones, ensuring a high standard of code on every commit. Furthermore, Semgrep's industry leadership is evident in its seamless integration with various CI/CD pipelines and its capability to deliver security results in diverse formats, enabling businesses to build a robust security program at scale.
San Francisco, California
Growth & Insights
6 month growth↑ 1%
1 year growth↑ 50%
2 year growth↑ 50%
- Daily lunches (even remotely!)
- Unlimited PTO (recommended 3+ weeks)
- Health, dental, & vision plans
- Wellness stipend
- Parental leave
- Commuter benefit
- 401(k) matching plan
- Competitive salary and equity
- Cake (on your birthday)
Company Core Values
- Mutual respect - Everybody brings incredible skills and unique expertise to the team. We listen to what each of our coworkers has to say, because their insight is valuable, and because they are always striving towards excellence, both in themselves and for r2c.
- Honesty - We respect each other enough to tell the truth, no matter what. We share our concerns and disagreements openly, as well as our praise and appreciation. We are up-front with what we can deliver, and identify unattainable goals early. When we are unsure about something, we ask.
- Impact - Each member of our team honestly evaluates their work to understand its impact on our users, the company, and the community at large. The world evolves, and we do with it, even if that means giving up on a cherished project when it no longer makes sense.
- Mission-driven - We believe we can make a positive impact on the world by empowering everyone to use static analysis. This means we design our tasks, projects, and initiatives in service of that mission, so that together as a team we can create something that truly makes a difference.