People Analytics & Compensation Partner
Updated on 5/24/2023
Fremont, CA, USA
Human Resources Information System (HRIS)
- Bachelor's degree in business, mathematics, economics, or finance required
- You enjoy working in a fast-paced environment and are able to multitask multiple priorities at once
- You are effective at project management/tracking and see tasks through to completion
- You are a skilled communicator with a passion toward employee relations who exhibits a high-level of professionalism
- You act with integrity and have the ability to thrive in a dynamic and constantly changing environment
- You deliver by being extremely resourceful. You are adaptable, reliable, and outgoing
- You find large challenges exciting and enjoy executing them to completion; no task is too big or too small
- Advise on decision-making for hiring, annual compensation, promotions, and specific organizational initiatives
- Refine compensation programs including job levels, salary structures, and performance recognition programs
- Conduct research, quantitative analysis, and data modeling to see beyond the numbers and understand trends to drive decisions around people and the company's needs.m
- Develop and implement communication and training on compensation programs for recruiters, People Operations professionals, and managers to promote understanding and transparency
- Assesses jobs and their respective duties to determine classification as exempt or nonexempt and appropriate salary range
- Benchmark jobs against survey data and other market intelligence to determine competitive compensation ranges for each position
- Prepare annual employee total compensation statements with details on salary, equity, and benefits information
- Maintain equity calculator for employee equity grants
- Perform monthly equity grant audits to ensure all new grants are captured prior to being awarded and ensure that equity award totals match between Shareworks and HRIS records
- 5+ years of professional experience in the area of compensation
- Advanced proficiency in Excel
- Familiarity with Shareworks and Radford
- Strong consultative skills and highly effective in communicating clearly and effectively
- Demonstrated ability to solve complex problems using first principles thinking in order to provide new perspective on existing solutions, or create new solutions
- Highly organized with ability to manage multiple high priorities in a fast-paced environment
Implantable brain–machine interfaces
Neuralink's mission is to build devices that will help people with paralysis and invent new technologies that will expand abilities, the community, and the world.
- An opportunity to change the world and work with some of the smartest and the most talented experts from different fields.
- Growth potential. We rapidly advance team members who have an outsized impact.
- Excellent medical, dental, and vision insurance through a PPO plan; parental leave.
- Flexible time off + paid holidays.
- Equity + 401(k) plan.
- Commuter Benefits.
- Meals provided.