Updated on 11/30/2023
Provides cyber engineering and integration services
Constellation Technologies, Inc. (CTI) stands out as a leading firm in the cyber engineering field, offering a unique blend of practical experience and multi-spectral knowledge to effectively address and resolve client issues. The company's culture is deeply rooted in collaboration, integrity, honesty, and communication, fostering an environment that encourages teamwork and client engagement throughout project execution. CTI's competitive edge lies in its ability to provide customized solutions, demonstrating its industry leadership by consistently tackling and overcoming challenges.
Growth & Insights
6 month growth↑ 0%
1 year growth↑ 9%
2 year growth↑ 9%
Odenton, MD, USA
IT & Security
- TS/SCI w/ poly
- Fifteen (15) years experience as a SA in programs and contracts of similar scope, type, and complexity is required.
- Bachelor’s degree in a technical discipline from an accredited college or university is required.
- Five (5) years of additional SA experience may be substituted for a bachelor’s degree.
- IAT II (CCNA-Security; CySA+, GICSP, GSEC, Security+ CE, CND, or SSCP)
- Provide support for implementation, troubleshooting and maintenance of IT systems.
- Provide Tier 1 (Help Desk) problem identification, diagnosis and resolution of problems.
- Manage the daily activities of configuration and operation of IT systems.
- Provide assistance to users in accessing and using IT systems.
- Provide Tier 1 (Help Desk) and Tier 2 (Escalation) problem identification, diagnosis and resolution of problems.
- Provide support to IT systems including day-to-day operations, monitoring and problem resolution for all of the client/server/storage/network devices, mobile devices, etc.
- Provide support for the escalation and communication of status to agency management and internal customers.
- Optimize system operations and resource utilization, and perform system capacity analysis and planning.
- Provide in-depth experience in trouble-shooting IT systems.
- Provide detailed analysis and feedback to agency management and internal customers for escalated tickets.
- Provide support for the dispatch system and hardware problems and remains involved in the resolution process.
- Configure and manage UNIX and Windows (or other applicable) operating systems and installs/loads operating system software, troubleshoot, maintain integrity of and configure network components, along with implementing operating systems enhancements to improve reliability and performance.
- Support the design of systems, mission architecture and associated hardware.
- Possess a working knowledge and understanding of system administration interdependencies as part of the Service Oriented Architecture (SOA).
- Analyze and resolve complex problems associated with server hardware, applications and software integration
- Intel Agency polygraph
- Experience with Cyber Operations, Cloud and Data Analytics, or Engineering