Evp/Gm, Marketing Cloud
Posted on 6/9/2022
Washington, USA • California, USA
- Have a passion for Salesforce, our values, and especially the role the Salesforce Marketing Cloud plays in our success
- A strong sense of vision and ability to mobilize product and engineering teams to achieve market leadership and customer success; experience in leading product management organizations and/or engineering
- Have excellent command of the Marketing market, its connection to CRM, and a solid understanding of the profound changes this market is undergoing
- A demonstrated ability to inspire, align, and enable a large geographically dispersed team across all corporate functions in order to drive a successful business
- Understand and believe in the unique characteristics of our approach to developer agility and low code / no code application development
- Have a successful track record of working effectively in a highly matrixed and fast growing organization
- Have a broad range of experience across sales, marketing, product management and engineering
- Be someone who knows how to build and grow an outstanding leadership team and organization
- Minimum of 15 years experience leading a product platform, demonstrated leadership experience in an enterprise technology organization
- Strong business acumen to drive business strategy for the portfolio
- Strong marketing or sales experience, specifically in successful launch new products
- Must be an exceptional communicator and comfortable in presenting to both business and technical executives
- Exceptional leadership capabilities and strong interpersonal skills. Has shown an ability to grow, develop, and retain top technical and product management talent. Has a deep understanding of development processes and methodologies, and has built or led a technology start up
- A track record of driving results within a matrixed business environment
- Undergraduate degree is required; a relevant technical or business (MBA) post-graduate degree is preferred
- Define and execute the Marketing Cloud product strategy to secure leadership in the overall marketing automation market
- Work closely with the field teams to to ensure continued customer success, ACV, revenue and market share growth
- Partner with peer GMs, engineering and business leaders to ensure that the platform continues to support and differentiate our overall CRM strategy
- Lead the continued growth of the Salesforce ecosystem with continuing expansion of Salesforce Marketing Cloud technology in the marketplace
- Lead the marketing and AR and PR efforts to ensure Salesforce continues to be positioned as a commerce visionary
- Be the cross functional leader across Marketing, Sales, Customer Success, Engineering, and Product management to ensure monthly and quarterly business execution excellence
Customer relationship management (CRM) software
Salesforce's mission is to empower companies to connect with their customers in a whole new way. The company operates a CRM platform for businesses.
- Trust: Nothing is more important than trust.
- Customer Success: When our customers succeed, we succeed.
- Innovation: Innovation comes from everyone.
- Equality: We all have a role to play.
- Sustainability: We lead boldly to address the climate emergency.