Senior Director, Small Business Portfolio (R-10792)
Posted on 2/2/2022
Jacksonville, FL, USA
- Bachelor's degree
- 10+ years of relevant work experience with product development and management, ideally within a business-to-business platform
- Proven success managing matrixed teams towards business outcomes
- Knowledge of client facing application development along with integration technologies
- Experience with agile software development and guiding cross-functional teams to success
- Experience translating customer needs into strategy and business requirements, analyze issues and identify areas of opportunity and best path forward
- Experience to effectively champion product strategy clearly and concisely to the target audience (business sponsors, technology, sales, support, clients, etc)
- Experience communicating opportunities and strategies through business cases and detailed software requirements through use cases
- Interpersonal & leadership skills and experience dealing with senior management and all levels including across matrix teams
- Ability to manage own work to successfully meet goals in a fast-paced environment with tight deadlines and minimal supervision
- Ability to identify issues, recognize root causes and take appropriate action or recommend possible scenarios to solve problems
- Maintain market and technical understanding of Dun & Bradstreet content and capabilities, along with customer and market trends, to ensure we are ahead of the market demand and differentiated in our solution offerings
- Train, develop, and lead high performing teams towards their own personal growth along with overall team success
- Lead product strategy and roadmap execution for SMB solutions offerings, including requirements gathering based on customer and market input to meet critical revenue objectives
- Set and deliver on Product roadmaps in collaboration with key stakeholders including Technology, Content, Analytics, Business partners and other Product team members
- Define growth and retention product initiatives driving innovation through new product development and new product demand generation and conversion strategies
- Recommend build, buy and/or partner activities and manage key partner/vendor relationships
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams globally including, technology, sales, client experience, solution architecture, pricing/finance, sales enablement, marketing and other product teams
- Manage projects and teams, application documentation, risks and issues to ensure successful delivery of the roadmap to meet sales and revenue targets
- Produce detailed business cases, use cases and specifications based on high-level requirements for product enhancements
- Champion go-to-market efforts, including collaboration with Pricing, Marketing, Finance and Sales Enablement, and Sales teams
- Support client success, in collaboration with Customer Experience, Technology and other teams
- Initiate active customer feedback engagements and work with Client Support to ensure appropriate action is taken
Business intelligence products for companies
Dun & Bradstreet seeks to create a global network of trust enabling clients to turn uncertainty into confidence, risk into opportunity, and potential into prosperity. The company is building on its world-class data and analytics—Dun & Bradstreet Data Cloud—to deliver more data and deeper insights.
- Medical and Prescription Drug: Comprehensive coverage through a choice of a Preferred Provider Organization (PPO) plan and Consumer Directed Health Plan (CDHP). The CDHP plan has a Health Savings Account (HSA) option. D&B contributes to the HSA each year.
- Dental: Insurance including preventive care, basic care, major care and orthodontia
- Vision: Coverage for routine eye exams and prescription lenses, frames and contact lenses
- Health Care Accounts: Set aside before-tax dollars to pay for eligible health care expenses. You can choose a Healthcare Flexible Spending Account (FSA) or Health Savings Account (HSA).
- Life Insurance: Company paid life insurance, as well as additional coverage including Basic, Supplemental, Spouse or Domestic Partner, and Child
- Accidental Death & Dismemberment Insurance: Benefit that provides a payment if you suffer an accident that is fatal or dismembering
- Business Travel Accident Insurance: Benefit that provides a payment if you are injured or die as a result of an accident while traveling on Company-approved business
- Short-Term Disability (STD): Company provided benefit that offers you income protection for absence due to nonwork-related injury or illness
- Long-Term Disability (LTD): Coverage that picks up when your STD ends. It provides income protection if you become totally disabled and are unable to work after 180 days of continuous disability.
- Critical Illness Insurance: Insurance that is intended to supplement your medical and disability coverage. It provides a lump-sum benefit in the event you (or a covered family member) are diagnosed with a covered condition, such as cancer, heart attack, and more
- Hospital Indemnity Insurance: Provides a lump-sum benefit to help you pay for costs in the event you (or a covered family member) are hospitalized.
- Accident Insurance: Provides a lump-sum benefit to help you (or a covered family member) pay for costs for a covered injury and related services
- 401(k) Plan: Retirement plan into which you can make before-tax, Roth and after-tax contributions; company match is available along with a wide range of investment options
- Personalized Planning & Advice (PP&A): Assistance with 401(k) investment decisions and financial wellness
- Dependent Care Flexible Spending Account (FSA): Set aside before-tax dollars to use towards eligible dependent child or adult care services
- Legal Insurance Plan: Insurance plan that provides you with prepaid legal services to help you address a wide range of legal matters (i.e. home purchase, will creation, small claims court, dispute with a home contractor, and much more)
- Home and Auto Insurance: Special group rates and discounts on protection of your home, car and other personal property
- Commuter Benefit: Pay for your commuting expenses through before-tax payroll deductions
- Pet Insurance: Plan that reimburses you for expenses incurred for covered services
- Vacation days: 20 days and you are eligible to earn more based on your years of service
- Holidays: 9 paid days that coincide with the national holidays when our US offices are closed, plus one floating holiday of your choice
- Volunteer Days: Two days per year to volunteer
- Unsick Day: One paid day off to visit the doctor when you are not sick
- Paid Maternity & Paternity Leave: Up to 16 weeks of paid leave for the primary caregiver, and up to 2 weeks of paid leave for the secondary caregiver
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP): Free confidential support, including access a network of professional counselors, and referrals on resources for everyday needs
- Adoption Assistance: Reimbursement for eligible expenses related to adopting a child
- Education Assistance: Provides financial assistance for outside education to enable team members to achieve greater results in their current position and/or to prepare team members for future assignments within Dun & Bradstreet
- Data-Inspired - We’re passionate about the power of data. It’s at the heart of everything we do.
- Relentlessly Curious - We embrace the change in the world around us. We know it brings new problems to solve, new things to learn and new ways to grow.
- Inherently Generous - We succeed by helping others succeed. We openly share our time and talent, and we confidently welcome the help of others.