State and Local Government
Posted on 2/2/2022
Menlo Park, CA, USA
- Bachelor of Science in STEM field; MBA or Master of Science preferred
- Significant relevant experience in, or supporting, policy-making, economic activity and risk decisions that impact state and local communities. The ideal candidate will fluently understand policy drivers, decision workflow and the systems used within local governments
- Excellent verbal and written communication and presentation skills
- Strong problem-solving skills and bias for action - you have the ability to navigate both business and technical domains and will provide guidance to internal and external implementation teams
- Time-management and prioritization - you are comfortable simultaneously working across many projects, both collaboratively across diverse teams (including customer-facing and internal teams) and self-starting initiatives
- Desire to quickly grow subject matter expertise in state and local government use cases - you are excited to learn about both C3 AI technology and relevant applications across the real estate sector
- Value self-learning - you habitually further your understanding of relevant areas of interest, such as AI, cloud computing, and software development
- Prepare, maintain, and own of all aspects of your SaaS products:
- Vision for a comprehensive feature roadmap
- Detailed product specification documentation
- User experience, customer satisfaction and QA
- Market positioning and customer targeting and segmentation
- Differentiated collateral to support sales, including customer testimonials and case studies
- Develop a thorough understanding of C3 AI SaaS Applications to clearly communicate technical capabilities and business impact to customers
- Support pre-sales activities (trials, proofs-of-concept) to ensure consistent and successful use of existing SaaS applications across our global customer base
- Positively influence sales, engineering, and customers to ensure success of your product
- Collaborate with the C3 AI Customer Success team to ensure our customers deliver on their Digital Transformation Vision
- Effectively and proactively communicate with customers and build a trusted advisor relationship
- Regular travel (25+%) to customer sites
- 5+ years of work experience in or with state and local governments. Experience in management consulting is preferred. Project, educational, or self-taught experience in big data, analytics, and data science is a plus
Leading enterprise AI software provider
C3.ai is building tools to make AI cost-effective. The company focuses on building applications for reliability, fraud detection, sensor network health, supply network optimization, energy management, anti-money laundering, and customer engagement.
- Education - Lifelong learning is a part of C3 AI. That’s why we will cover the total cost for employees to earn a master’s degree in computer science online. Those who complete the degree get three more big perks—a $25,000 cash bonus, a guaranteed 15% raise and a stock grant.
- Relax and recharge - In the United States, C3 AI offers 15 days of paid time off every year. As your tenure with the company grows so does your paid time off! C3 AI also offers 10 paid public holidays around which you can build your vacation leave.
- Training - C3 AI holds monthly employee training sessions as well as weekly lunch-and-learns. C3 AI also encourages further education by offering bonuses for the successful completion of select online courses.
- Health coverage - C3 AI offers competitive coverage. Our program includes medical, dental, and vision.
- 401K - C3 AI offers fund options via Charles Schwab for retirement savings.
- Equity - Restricted stock units are granted to all full-time C3 AI employees.
- Free gym membership - To help keep you at the top of your game, C3 AI offers employees a free gym membership at our state-of-the-art fitness facility.
- Catered lunches daily - C3 AI provides a fully stocked snack area and beverage refrigerator that contains everything from energy drinks to sodas and iced tea. Every day C3 AI provides a catered, gourmet lunch so that the team can relax together and share ideas.
- Commuter check program - C3 AI offers tax saving commuter benefits program.
- Travel assistance - Employees are provided global health insurance while traveling for business
- Ping-pong and pool tables - C3 AI has been known to host ping-pong and pool tournaments, allowing you to step away from the monitor. This is the perfect opportunity to enjoy coworkers while hitting a white ball at them.
- Friday happy hour - Relax and unwind at the end of the week at C3’s weekly Friday Happy Hour. Enjoy good food, good drinks and great company at our office.
- Flexible spending accounts - C3 AI offers both Health Care and Dependent Care Flexible Spending Accounts. Both accounts enable you to pay for essential health and wellness before you pay taxes on it.
- Life insurance - C3 AI offers short term / long term disability, life insurance and AD&D insurance.
- Additional leave benefits - C3 AI offers paid time off for bereavement and jury leave.
- Continental breakfast - It’s the most important meal of the day. C3 AI offers breakfast five days a week, including oatmeal, cereal, fruit, and delicious coffee.
- Innovation - Our ambition is to solve problems that have never been solved before.
- Curiosity - We are self-learners, fulfilled by continuous knowledge acquisition to accelerate innovation.
- Integrity - We comport ourselves with unwavering ethical integrity, respect, and courtesy.
- Collective Intelligence - The respect we have for the intelligence and capabilities of one another fosters boundless collaboration.