Strategic Account Leader
Public Sector, Remote, Netherlands
Confirmed live in the last 24 hours
- Contribute to root cause analysis on wins/losses
- Contribute to documenting improvements in our sales handbook
- A true desire to see customers benefit from the investment they make with you
- Able to provide high degree of major account management and control
- Experience selling into large organizations
- Effective communicator (written/verbal), strong interpersonal skills
- Excellent negotiation, presentation and closing skills
- Preferred experience with Git, Software Development Tools, Application Lifecycle Management
- Ability to use GitLab
- Ability to travel if needed and comply with the company's travel policy
- Demonstrated progressive experience selling to Fortune 500 customers or local equivalents
- Enterprise Account Executive will report to an Area Sales Manager or Regional Director
- Has demonstrated effective relationship building with C-Level executives at Fortune 500 companies or local equivalents
Repository hosting manager tool
It is GitLab's mission to make it so that everyone can contribute. When everyone can contribute, users become contributors and greatly increases the rate of innovation.
- Spending Company Money
- Equity Compensation
- Life Insurance
- Financial Wellness
- Paid Time Off
- Growth and Development Benefit
- GitLab Contribute
- Business Travel Accident Policy
- Employee Assistance Program
- Part-time contracts
- Meal Train
- Fertility & Family Planning
- Parental Leave
- Collaboration: To achieve results, team members must work together effectively.
- Results: We do what we promised to each other, customers, users, and investors.
- Efficiency: Working efficiently on the right things enables us to make fast progress, which makes our work more fulfilling.
- Diversity, Inclusion, and Belonging.
- Iteration: We do the smallest thing possible and get it out as quickly as possible.
- Transparency: Be open about as many things as possible.