Junior Signal Processing Engineer
Posted on 11/2/2022
Arlington, VA, USA • Alexandria, VA, USA • Sorrento Valley, San Diego, CA...
- Bachelors of Science in Electrical Engineering, Physics, Computer Science, Mathematics or related field 2+ years' experience Minimum active SECRET clearance, with ability to obtain TS/SCI Experience with tools such as MATLAB, Linux, Mathematica, Python, Simulink - and languages such as C/C++, Java etc. Working knowledge of scientific programming and algorithm development Experience with radar signal processing Demonstrated strong oral and written communication Ability to work in a team environment, as well as independently Adaptability to new challenges with a strong motivation to grow and learn in new areas
Scientific & engineering systems integration service
Leidos’s mission is to make the world safer, healthier, and more efficient through technology, engineering, and science. The company is a leader in systems integration and technical solutions while working closely with all branches of the U.S. military, the U.S. Department of Defense, other U.S. government civil agencies, and also customers in select markets across the globe.
- Medical, dental, & vision insurance
- Health Savings account
- Income protection
- Paid parental leave
- Jury duty pay
- Bereavement leave
- 401(k) Retirement Plan
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan
- Family Benefits
Company Core Values
- Integrity: Is having the courage to make tough ethical decisions, taking pride in our work, being transparent with our team, and being respectful of everyone.
- Inclusion: Is fostering a sense of belonging, welcoming all perspectives and contributions, and providing equal access to opportunities and resources for everyone.
- Innovation: Is not limited to our engineers and scientists. It is acting as a catalyst. Being tenacious and curious to help us excel and be a part of a learning organization.
- Agility: Is being flexible, creative, and resilient. It is our ability to think and act small while using the size and strength of our balance sheet to our advantage.
- Collaboration: Is being team-oriented and proactively engaging to meet shared objectives. It is about building relationships and staying connected with each other.
- Commitment: Is being accountable, taking ownership, modeling servant leadership, and operating with a sense of urgency to our customers and teams.