Demand Generation Manager
Posted on 2/16/2023
Charlottesville, VA, USA
- 5+ years experience as a proven B2B demand generation practitioner
- Experience working with Salesforce and leveraging it as the reporting hub for campaign performance, going beyond engagement metrics and all the way through to pipeline influence and revenue generation
- Ability to flow seamlessly from strategy to execution, driving vision and commanding a deep understanding of tactical day-to-day
- Deep knowledge of leading Marops/Saleops tools such as Salesforce, Pardot, Marketo, Rollworks, Demandbase, 6sense, etc
- Knowledge and understanding of the digital product industry and relevant trends in the space
- Develop deep vertical/domain expertise to advise strategies that address customer needs in multiple audience segments throughout the customer life cycle
- Collaborate with revenue operations on account prioritization and campaign plans, and in partnership with the in-house creative team, develop creative assets and educational materials for account-based marketing campaigns aimed at acquiring new customers and growing share-of-wallet from existing customers
- Execute multi-channel marketing campaigns through a combination of best-of-breed marketing and sales automation tools including, but not limited to, Salesforce, Rollworks, and Pardot
- Take ownership of all demand generation execution, from building workflows in marketing automation systems, to writing emails, to crafting campaigns across various ad platforms
- Create and maintain a robust reporting framework to track and communicate demand generation performance to senior leadership
- Utilize data-driven insights to continuously optimize demand generation programs and track success metrics
- Continuously test new channels and tactics alongside “always on” campaigns
- Own and manage the annual demand generation budget, including advocating for additional resources when campaign results warrant it
- Oversee lead management processes, ensuring leads are captured, nurtured, and passed on to the business development team at the point they become a qualified opportunity
- Stay up to date on industry trends, competitor activity, and emerging technologies to inform demand generation strategy and tactics
- Experience in a professional services digital agency
Mobile innovation agency
WillowTree wants to create beautiful digital products engineered to drive growth for the world's leading brands.
Company Core Values
- Craft - We aim for excellence, and our love for what we do compels us to reach a higher standard. You can be proud of the work you do here.
- Ownership - We have a strong sense of individual responsibility. Every initiative has an owner, from major product strategy to curating which kombucha is on tap.
- Open communication - We respect one another enough to give and receive honest feedback. We champion the best ideas, no matter where they originate.
- Inclusion - We treat each other with consideration and respect, and we celebrate our differences with tolerance and inclusion. You know, the way we want to be treated.
- Sustainable flow - The state of mind when time flies and energy is focused. We make time for it every day so we can create innovative solutions that people love.
- Realistic optimism - We acknowledge and understand the reality of the challenges we face, and we always find a way forward.
- Partnership - Working side by side, we build meaningful connections with each other and our clients.