Who We Are:
Therabody® is the wellness tech leader with a mission to inspire and enable every body and mind to keep moving. Therabody’s product ecosystem includes category-creating innovations in wellness products, proprietary software, digital content, and biometrics that have proven benefits around alleviating stress and pain and enhancing performance and sleep. Not only is it part of our brand ethos to help others, but we are also defining the cutting edge of wellness technology while winning accolades such as Fast Company’s Brands That Matter, Oprah’s Favorite Things 2022 and the TIME Best Inventions 2022 award.
Who We’re Looking For:
The Customer Service Representative will become an integral part of Therabody’s support model. Our Customer Service Representative will be responsible for assisting all Therabody customers as well as helping our internal departments with inquiries regarding customer relations. Here at Therabody, our customer service team is responsible for providing white glove service to all of our customers. This role will be responsible for responding to customers potentially across all of our channels (email, phone, and chat). In this role, the ideal candidate will be responsible for following up on customer issues and providing a solution in a timely manner, owning and working with the team to solve escalated concerns and going over and beyond with a goal of always providing premier support to our customers.
- Manage incoming customer inquiries and customer escalations from core team and outside departments via email, chat and phone
- Respond to customers directly and and be a champion for improving the customer experience internally
- Empathize, advocate for, and maintain positive relationships with our customers
- Handle customer inquiries, triage customer concerns to provide appropriate solutions and alternatives within time limits; follow up to ensure resolution
- Provide accurate, valid, and complete information by using the right methods and tools available
- Work cohesively with the team and manage relationships outside of core team
- Other related duties as assigned
The Right Person Would Have:
- 2+ years in a customer service role at a direct to consumer business or in the health and wellness industry
- Experience with Salesforce, Zendesk and/or other customer service platforms
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to multitask, prioritize, and manage time effectively
- Must be able to demonstrate all aspects of professionalism, prompt and courteous service, a positive demeanor in stressful situations, and attention to detail
Therabody is committed to diversity, equity and inclusion. We will not tolerate discrimination in employment, employment-related decisions, or in business dealings on the basis of race, color, genetic information, age, sex, sexual orientation, religion, disability, ethnicity, national origin, veteran status, marital status, pregnancy, or any other legally protected status. We will strive to provide an environment free of discrimination to our team members, customers, guests, and suppliers. We seek contributors from all backgrounds and walks of life to join our team, and we encourage our employees to bring their empowered, passionate, and authentic selves to work every day.