Manager – Content Partnerships
Posted on 2/18/2023
Toronto, ON, Canada
Mergers & Acquisitions (M&A)
- Bilingual in English and French
- Communication: good verbal and written communication, strong interpersonal skills, excellent negotiation and presentation skills
- Numeracy: comfortable dealing with finance colleagues, ability to model content acquisition outcomes, assesses pricing and monitor yield and ROI on a partnership-by-partnership basis
- IT skills: Microsoft Office applications including Word and Excel. Database usage and administration
- Results Oriented: strives to meet deadlines, uses initiative and readiness to make decisions. Demonstrates a determination to succeed and has a consistent work rate
- Knowledge of copyright legislation: Ability to understand necessary requirements to remain compliant and in line with regulatory frameworks in Canada and other key global markets
- Sense of Urgency: works with urgency and speed to meet deadlines
- Team Player: flexible, co-operative, helpful, willing to assist others in busy times
- Self-Disciplined: proactive, works systematically, uses time efficiently and has ability to prioritize and meet deadlines
- Accuracy & Attention to Detail: checks work for errors, performs routine or repetitious tasks with care and attention, understands importance of detail
- Key Internal Relationships:
- Working closely with Production (Operations), Sales and Content Partnerships teams
- Ensure the efficient procurement of content from existing and new content providers- particularly those identified by customer facing teams as driving differentiation in market
- Create and maintain scalable and uniform processes, systems and tools that meet the requirements of the business in managing content partnerships
- Assist the Director Content Intelligence in developing pricing and packaging for all customer segments in the Go to Market in Canada
- Maintain existing and developing new relationships with content providers
- Manag the integration of acquired content into Cision platforms and systems
- Be the subject matter expert for content partnerships in French speaking Canada
- Work with product, sales operations and technology to integrate content (e.g. Cedrom team)
- Map the landscape of current content acquisition taking place in Canada and suggesting improvements and ways to streamline activities
- Suggest how best to leverage outsourced teams to drive efficiencies in the content acquisition process
- Play a role in contributing to the wider content partnerships team via team meetings, knowledge sharing etc
- Contribute to the overall content acquisition strategy in partnership with relevant stakeholders
Cision is a global media intelligence company that offers PR and social software as well as analytics.
Company Core Values
- We Are One - Working together, we are empowered to deliver outstanding customer experiences.
- We Embrace Differences - We honor diversity of ideas, people and beliefs. Our diversity enables us to create innovative solutions to serve our customers' needs.
- We Are Dedicated - We are committed to tenaciously working on behalf of our clients and partners with our teams.
- We Constantly Evolve - We are curious, embrace new ideas and create change. This means we drive growth for our customers. It also means we have a learning culture where our people have the opportunity to develop into tech leaders.
- We-Celebrate - We have culture ambassadors in each office who ensure that our people get recognition for their hard work and ensure we celebrate our wins, both big and small.