Engineering Test Technician
Confirmed live in the last 24 hours
Grandview, MO, USA
- Deliver Test Compliance Matrix
- Understand Certification/Regulatory Requirements to execute lab tests (MIL-STD 461, DO-160, DO-178, DO-254, UL2580, S9310, DNVGL, ABS, Bureau Veritas, etc.)
- Integrate New Product Introduction requirements into product deployment
- Collaborate with customer and application engineers on test requirements
- Document Test Articles, Test Configuration, Reference Documents
- Collect Data, Analyze, Evaluate Trends & Report Findings
- Write test scripts based on purpose of test
Electrical protection controls & sensors supplier
Sensata’s mission is to strive to create a cleaner, more efficient, and electrified connected world with their wide array of sensors and electronic control systems. The company is a world leader in mission-critical sensing and electrical protection solutions which help their customers address increasingly complex engineering and operating requirements.
Company Core Values
- Integrity - We are open and honest with all our stakeholders. We do what’s right and deliver what we promise.
- Excellence - We strive for continuous improvement in all we do. We find new, innovative ways to problem solve, grow our company and ourselves.
- OneSensata - We trust, respect and rely on each other. We recognize that a shared vision, diversity of thought and a global team is central to our enduring success.
- Passion - We have a dedicated and committed team working to solve some of the world’s most challenging problems. We are passionate about serving our customers and building our future.
- Flexibility - We operate in a dynamic, fast paced environment and act with agility to best serve our stakeholders.