Confirmed live in the last 24 hours
San Francisco, CA, USA • Remote in USA • New York, NY, USA
- Ability to work effectively in a fast-paced and continuously evolving environment
- Desire to work in tech and be a part of the growth of data activation
- Recent grads or juniors/seniors pursuing degrees in Marketing, Business, Computer Science, Hospitality, Communications or related field
- Strong interpersonal skills - works well in a collaborative team environment
- Excellent written and verbal communication - we'd love to see a short sample of your writing!
- High level problem solving - able to make timely decisions that support mutual interests
- Detail oriented
- Support for marketing activities, including events, conferences, content, campaigns and more
- Manage timelines and budgets
- Assist with day-to-day tasks across Field, Partner and Customer marketing initiatives
Data syncing tools & solutions
Hightouch believes that all people deserve to take action on their data. The company looks to create an environment where people feel actively welcomed, encouraged, and supported.
- Competitive salary - We offer competitive salary and meaningful equity. We also offer 401k for our US employees.
- Remote friendly - Visit the San Francisco and New York headquarters up to 4x’s a year to bond with your fellow teammates.
- Flexible PTO - Downtime is just as important as on time and your teammates will support you while you relax and recharge.
- Wellness - We offer a monthly wellness stipend, wellness days each quarter, and virtual yoga classes.
- Core benefits - For full-time US-based employees, we cover all health benefit premiums, 50% for dependents, and life insurance.
- Parental leave - We value and support the family planning process. We provide up to 16 weeks for parents.
Company Core Values
- Forever Hungry
- Efficient Execution
- Impact driven
- Raising the bar