Confirmed live in the last 24 hours
San Francisco, CA, USA • Chicago, IL, USA • United States
- The base salary offered for this role and level of experience will begin at $133,300 and up to $185,100
- The actual base salary offered may be higher, depending on your location, skills, qualifications, and experience
- Work closely with the team on evaluating , monitoring and forecasting cohort level metrics related to transaction loss provisioning including dispute rates, credits, reversals, chargebacks, recovery rates ,write-offs, etc
- Compare actual performance with forecasts and answer ad-hoc performance-related requests from finance/risk (e.g., why are the losses higher than expected and potential recommendations to reduce them)
- Work closely with data engineering to maintain portfolio performance-related data tables and looker views
- Work with analytics to create dashboards and monitor performance across these dimensions and create alerts to highlight any anomalies or unusual loss trends
- Work closely with Data Science and Machine Learning teams to segment customers based on risk and help automate the process of forecasting and loss provisioning
- A Bachelor's degree in Engineering, Math, Finance, or other quantitative disciplines; a Master's degree with a quantitative focus is a plus
- At least 3+ years of experience in a Risk Analyst/Loss Forecasting role
- 3+ years of analytical experience, preferably at a FinTech company
- Excellent SQL programming skills, advanced Microsoft Excel skills, experience in Python (or R or SAS or similar language)
- Experience in creating portfolio performance monitoring dashboards using Looker or a similar business intelligence tool
- Exceptional detail-orientation and organizational skills. You are eager to solve challenging analytical problems for the business
- The drive to work in a fast-paced environment and exceed ambitions deadlines while ensuring flawless completion
- A passion for Chime's mission
- Full-time employees are also eligible for a , competitive equity package, and benefits
Mobile banking & debit cards
Chime's mission is to make financial peace of mind a reality for everyone. The company has created "a new approach to online banking that doesn’t rely on fees, gets you your paycheck up to 2 days early with direct deposit, and helps you grow your savings automatically."
- Competitive salary based on experience
- 401k match plus the usual medical, dental, vision, life, and disability benefits
- Generous vacation policy and company-wide Take Care of Yourself Days
- Virtual events to connect with your fellow Chimers- think cooking classes, music festivals, mixology classes, paint nights, etc., and delicious snack boxes, too!
Company Core Values
- Be member-obsessed.
- Be human.
- Be bold.
- Make it happen.
- Respect the rules.
- Team up.
- Chime in.