Senior Product Manager
Posted on 3/17/2023
Remote • United States
- Strong educational attainments through the undergraduate or graduate level
- Ability to operate in highly complex and ambiguous business environments
- Resiliency, intellectual vitality, learning ability, coachability, and professionalism
- 5+ years of product management experience in software enterprises or startups
- Effective verbal and written communication for internal and external audiences
- Preferred: previous Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning product experience, previous healthcare experience, previous revenue cycle experience
- The anticipated salary range for this role is $150,000 - $210,000 + Equity. Variable may vary based on location, experience, and qualifications
- Make an outsized impact on AKASA and the future of healthcare
- Work on some of the most challenging and valuable problems facing Americans
- Grow rapidly with a top-flight healthtech company as it scales
- Generate ideas for new products we might bring to market or strategic features to add to existing products working with customers, prospects, marketing and industry experts
- Evaluate and recommend new product ideas by attractiveness (economics, feasibility etc.)
- Develop deep knowledge on product areas (expert interviews, research etc.)
- Develop roadmaps, product requirement documents and plans to align resources and act on new product ideas
- Lead R&D resources to execute on new product ideas working closely with engineering leaders in particular
- Provide product leadership to implementation teams implementing products
- Own the performance of the products in the market working closely with supporting cross functional teams
- Develop supporting product materials working in collaboration with internal teams like marketing and implementation
Healthcare Data Platform
Akasa's mission is to remedy the financial complexity crippling America through unified automation. The company is building a data-centric platform to simplify healthcare finances.
- Flexible vacation policy.
- Generous coverage for health, dental, and vision insurance.
- Free membership to One Medical for you and your family.
- Health FSA account.
- Full employee coverage for life insurance.
- 401K plan.
Company Core Values
- Commit to Excellence.
- Lead With Empathy.
- Build Trust.
- Be Brave.
- Empower Yourself & Others.
- Play the Team.