Ogilvy Health is a global creative network focused on driving superior outcomes in the ever-changing healthcare environment, an increasingly complex and evolving marketplace. We inspire brands and people to impact the world by keeping our audiences’ health and wellness needs at the center of every touchpoint. Ogilvy Health delivers insight, creativity, innovation, and engagement solutions for all healthcare stakeholders, patients, and consumers across the healthcare continuum. Through borderless creativity—operating, innovating, and creating at the intersection of talent and capabilities—our experts in Public Relations, Growth & Innovation, Advertising, Health, and Experience work fluidly across 132 offices in 82 countries to bring forth world-class creative solutions for our clients. For more information, visit OgilvyHealth.com, or follow Ogilvy Health on Twitter, LinkedIn, Facebook, and Instagram.
About the Role
The Engagement VP lives in the Experience & Innovation pillar. They guide foundational brand documents (launch plans, channel recommendations, scoping guidance) and are involved in data-driven optimizations (expanding or pivoting within a channel or exiting it). This work requires being grounded in analytics and always remaining focused on the brand’s performance goals.
What You’ll Do
- Deliver strong decks regularly (often quickly)
- Lead engagement planning for various healthcare audiences (patient and HCP are most prevalent, but also payor and others)
- Data/research-first! Initiate collection of and absorb any available data/research to inform decisions.
- Audit existing engagement activities, considering holistically where the client is and what they need to achieve success.
- Within the foundation of a brand (or specific audience), develop engagement strategy.
- Effectively collaborate with all internal partners and external agencies
- Help to productize & sell new offerings.
- Experience and comfort in facilitating client workshops.
- Balance ongoing brand/project work with contributions to new business
- Be aware of engagement trends, tools, and technology, with a commitment to look beyond the status quo toward innovation.
What You’ll Need
- Familiarity with US/Global pharma industry
- Rx launch experience preferred.
- History of effective client relationships and experience
- Passion about the quickly evolving engagement landscape, and a well-established POV that demonstrates the ability to synthesize emerging trends and make them useful for clients.
- Capacity for rapid uptake on assigned therapeutic area(s)
- Experience: 5 years+ at healthcare agency or at healthcare company/brand preferred
- Deep understanding of all common channels/tactics and curiosity to explore new ones
- Walkthrough of 3 examples of strong engagement strategy documentation
How We’ll Support You
Ogilvy celebrates its people. Fully. Enthusiastically. Unhesitatingly. We’ll empower you with the tools you’ll need to succeed. We’ll give you the autonomy to seek out new paths and better ways of doing things. We’ll support you with colleagues who are experts in their disciplines, drawn from across the Ogilvy network. And we’ll provide opportunities for you to do work of which you’ll be proud, with people you’ll be proud to call your teammates.
Ogilvy is an equal opportunity employer and considers applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, religion or belief, sex, age, national origin, citizenship status, marital status, military/veteran status, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity, physical or mental disability. We believe in creating a dynamic work environment that values diversity and inclusion and strives to recruit a diverse slate of candidates to help us achieve that goal.