Business Applications Engineer
Posted on 4/19/2022
- 5+ years of experience working with financial modules in ERP systems and deep knowledge of AP/AR, Expense, Payroll and other related processing softwares an workflows
- Experience integrating multiple different business softwares into a single workflow and ETL
- Deep understanding of API's and other software endpoints
- Expert SQL query writing including analytical functions, stored procedures and scheduling
- Strong history of collaborating both internally and with external contractors to create custom workflow solutions
- Deep understanding of financial business data, accounting and financial reporting
- Experience with BI visualization tools such as Power BI/Tableau/Looker advantageous
- Preferred to have experience with manipulating and interpreting investment type financial data, calculation knowledge not required
- Build custom ETL solutions to empower a crypto centric finance team in the world of web3.0
- Validate multi-system data to ensure high quality and accuracy for all downstream analytics
- Write complex SQL (or equivalent) logic operations to deal with business complexity of a hypergrowth scale-up
- Automate and scale finance workflows using cutting edge tools and data
- Become an SME on crypto financials, advising third party software vendors on crypto integration challenges and best practices
- Partner with Data Analytics to put decision making data straight at the fingertips of finance leadership
- Work with the Finance Systems Architect to build best in class crypto centric finance systems and deliver high throughput and detail oriented results
Open-source, data-enabled blockchain solutions
Chainlink provides reliable tamper-proof inputs and outputs for complex smart contracts on any blockchain. Chainlinks provide a reliable connection to external data, that is provably secure end-to-end.
- Being part of an idea meritocracy: We take ownership in the work we do and value real impact. There are no limits to what you can get involved in.
- An open-source software ethos: We’re driven by creating a public good. What we build is by everyone, for everyone.
- Being immersed in excellence: We hold ourselves to the highest standards—for our teams, our product, and our position in the ecosystem.
- Building a world changing product: Smart contracts are redefining major industries, and we’re at the forefront of this global shift.
- Being part of a high growth startup: Experience rapid personal and professional growth by accessing a broad scope of work and exceptional mentorship.
- Autonomous, remote & flexible work: We’re a remote-first workplace that values autonomy, flexibility, and results.