Confirmed live in the last 24 hours
British Columbia, Canada • Vancouver, BC, Canada
- This role is required to be located within the greater Vancouver, BC area
- Passionate about customer support and about the role it plays in making a customer-centric team successful
- Ability to communicate technical problems in a elegant and tactful way
- Strong communication and writing ability
- Empathy, diplomacy, tact, and poise under pressure when working through customer issues
- Effectively resolve customer inquiries in a considerate and timely manner via, email, phone and chat
- Compose thoughtful, personalized responses for a variety of customer requests
- Triage incoming requests and spot trends in customer issues to flag for the rest of the team
- Identify, reproduce, and document bugs for the engineering teams
- Make active contributions to help achieve team goals and successes
- Contribute to the ongoing learning and success of your team, and the company, by sharing knowledge through mentorship, collaboration, and aiding in documentation
- Bachelor's degree
- FinTech experience
- Prior experience in a customer facing role, ideally in a support function
- Currently hold or have recently held a Series 7 and/or 63 securities license
- Opportunities for over time
Credit cards & financial services for startups
The Brex mission is to reimagine financial systems so every growing company can realize their full potential. The company is building the financial OS to integrate the services and software startups need as they grow.
- Self-care. Health, dental, and vision; One Medical; Spring Health mental wellbeing; Calm membership.
- Money. Competitive compensation with a biannual merit cycle, equity, 401(k) plan, and more.
- Rest. Unlimited PTO if full-time, paid holidays, company weeks off, and parental leave.
- Freedom. Remote-first, team and company offsites, monthly stipend, and one-time office setup budget.
Company Core Values
- Dream big
- One Brex
- Inspire customer love
- Growth mindset
- Impatient optimism