Regional Sales Manager
Intel Community, Mpo, TS/SCI with FS Poly
Posted on 2/21/2023
McLean, VA, USA • Alexandria, VA, USA • Columbia, MD, USA • Baltimore, MD...
- **Active TS/SCI Required** with CI polygraph (polygraph must be active and issued by MPO already)
- You have badged in at this customer within the past year
- If polygraph has been issued by the another agency we will not be able to consider you for this role at MPO (but Splunk has another Intelligence customer where the TS/SCI with FS Poly is required)
- 8 + years of direct software sales into the DoD/Intelligence Community (with at least 2 recent years into MPO)
- Success closing 6-7 figure deals
- Ability to identify business pains, objectives, and related impacts on a prospect's organization. Experience holding a successful business conversation with a variety of contact types within an organization (including senior/board level contacts) - conversations that will follow Splunk's sales methodology and establish appropriate agreed next actions
- Proven track record/history of overachieving quota and references to support
- You display technical acumen with the ability to relate it with business value
- You are comfortable with an enterprise and transactional sales model
- Experience and credibility selling to senior sales business manager levels
- We seek high creativity, flexibility and the capacity to multitask and create something better
- You'll need your excellent qualifying and closing skills and forecast
- Business development, prospecting skills, and ability to build strong partner relationships
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience required
- Must currently be authorized to work in the United States on a full time basis(as a US Citizen)
- Location: Must be near/able to visit with MPO client 2-4x a week (must live near Columbia MD and able to go site)
- NOTE: We have another great sales opportunity (TS/SCI with FS Poly) at USG/ODNI. Click here for details and to apply RSM TS/SCI w/FS Poly USG & ODNI
Data management & visualization platform
Splunk's mission is to address the challenges and opportunities of managing massive streams of machine-generated big data. Splunk is the leading software platform for machine data that enables customers to gain real-time Operational Intelligence.
- Medical, dental and vision insurance plans for regular, full-time U.S. employees — choose the best plans for you and your family. Plus: Health Savings Account (HSA), Life insurance and survivor benefits, Flexible Spending Accounts (FSA), Business travel and accident insurance, Voluntary Critical Illness & Hospital Indemnity
- Eligible employees enjoy: 401(k) Plan with a company match, Employee Stock Purchase Plan (ESPP), Equity awards, Bonus or commission program
- We support you and your family: Paid parental leave, Mother rooms and wellness rooms, Family Planning
- Your work/life balance is important to us, that's why we offer: 16 company holidays, 15 vacation days, 10 sick days, 10 bereavement days, 5 volunteer days
- Ensuring our employees' success goes beyond insurance plans: Education reimbursement, Electric car charging stations, Employee Assistance Program (EAP), Stocked kitchens, Gym discounts/onsite fitness centers, Pet insurance discount, Student loan resources, Cool workspace with collaborative environments, 529 College Savings Plan
Company Core Values
- Innovative: We’re passionate about our customer success. We keep our energy laser-focused on giving our customers the best possible and most trustworthy experience, driven ultimately by integrity. After all, we’d be nothing without them.
- Open: We never stop learning or striving to create a positive impact. The work we do matters. We innovate at warp speed to disrupt the world's notion of what’s possible.
- Disruptive: We are humble and value openness and honesty. We speak our truths mindfully and in consideration of others. Candor is cool - respect is required.
- Fun: We embrace the ride (preferably in a Splunk t-shirt). We take our work seriously, but not ourselves. We weave an irreverent and infectious sense of fun into everything we do.
- Passionate: We cultivate an inclusive environment where all backgrounds are celebrated. Striving for equity and embracing our individual uniqueness is our secret sauce. And it will only make us stronger.
- #WeAreSplunk: We represent many functions and regions but are one team. We value each other's efforts and moonshot ideas. And we celebrate highs, and learn from lows, together. We trust and rely on each other. Remember: There’s no “I” in Splunk.