Senior Director, Us Investor Relations
Posted on 2/1/2022
San Francisco, CA, USA • Remote in USA • Remote • United States
- A Bachelor's degree in business, finance, or accounting
- An MBA or FMVA certification is an asset 8 or more years experience dealing with investors and a strong track record of creating positive relations with the investor community and Equity Research Analysts Prior equity research would be well regarded
- Strong understanding of SEC rules and securities disclosure requirements, as well as filing requirements
- Good knowledge of accounting and US GAAP
- Deep knowledge and understanding of the capital markets, as well as a thorough understanding of key metrics for companies in the industry Intimately familiar with financial modeling techniques and valuation methods used by analysts and investors
- A strong understanding of macroeconomics, capital markets trends, competitor activities, industry dynamics, and customer trends
- A professional who is also entrepreneurial, and has a client-minded focus
- Must be able to perform in a high-pressure environment, and be able to meet tight deadlines Has superb written and verbal communication skills, as well as the ability to draft engaging and impactful messages for inspiring employees and investors
- Medical, dental, vision, life and disability insurance plans (100% paid for employees)
- 401(k) plan with company matching program
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP) for mental wellness
- Flexible PTO and 12 company wide days off throughout the year
- Learning & Development programs
- Equipment, tools, and reimbursement support for a productive remote environment
- Free Life360 Platinum Membership for your preferred circle
- Build A High Performing Team - Communicate Directly, Be a Good Person
- Make Things Happen - Take Ownership, Think Long Term
- Deliver an Exceptional Experience - Users Come First, Quality & Craftsmanship
- Be completely coordinated with the Head of Investor Relations for Australia, helping to ensure consistent messaging between both territories, minimize duplicative efforts and support both investor bases
- Work closely with FP&A, Accounting and Legal in the IPO process with a particular focus on identifying, cultivating and maintaining relationships with investors and relevant US analysts
- Work closely with the CFO, CEO and Head of Investor Relations for Australia to develop investor confidence and belief in the company's vision and strategy for delivering shareholder value
- Work closely with the CFO to develop a robust US investor relations strategy and framework
- Create and manage a strong reputation by demonstrating consistent and clear communication between internal and external parties
- Manage equity research and investor relationships - actively maintain a CRM to facilitate regular productive contact with both current and potential investors
- Provide insights on market activity and present them to to the leadership team
- Analyze and present financial trends, competitor behavior, shareholder issues, and anything else that could impact the business
- Responsible for overseeing and managing US quarterly earnings and conference calls
- Work with legal counsel to ensure compliance on regulatory matters
- Help prepare the company's Annual Report, 10-Ks and other filings
The all-in-one family location sharing app featuring crash detection and 24/7 support.
- Core business hours for work-life balance
- No-meetings on Wednesday afternoons
- Home office stipend
- Remote-first work environment
- In-person collaboration opportunities
- Competitive pay and benefits
- Health, dental, and vision insurance
- 401(k) program with company match
- Think Long-Term: We make strategic decisions that pay off in the long run.
- Users Come First: An amazing end-to-end customer expererience is the key competitive differentiator that will make us win over time.
- Communicate Directly: We resist the urge to avoid discomfort and intentionally lean into tough conversations.
- Take Ownership: We focus on outcomes over output and look for high agency people that make things happen.
- Quality & Craftsmanship: We do things the right way and with an extreme focus on quality. Lives depend on it.
- Be a Good Person: Everyone at Life360 respects each other and maintains a high sense of integrity.