Associate – Client Service
Updated on 5/12/2023
- Bachelor of Science degree (ex. Public Health, Biology, Neuroscience, Chemistry)
- Previous internship/volunteering/extracurriculars/research lab experience
- Right to work in the UK
- Desire to work in a sourcing/lead generation type of role
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, results-oriented environment
- Excellent time management and organizational skills
- Outgoing personality with the ability to speak with people at all professional levels
- Intellectual curiosity and desire to learn
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Demonstrated ability to work both individually and as part of a team
- Work with Project Managers to develop strategies for satisfying each client project request
- Utilize LinkedIn, press releases, case studies, and the internet to identify the best experts for our clients to get their strategic or investment questions answered
- Identify the best leads and invite them to join our network to participate in consultations with our clients
- Screen experts to determine their suitability for each specific client project and develop professional profiles to present to your clients
- Complete a stimulated client request and gain more insight into the role
Professional Talent Platform
Guidepoint connects clients with vetted subject matter experts—Advisors—from their global professional network. Their clients leverage the insights and perspectives shared by their Advisors to stay informed and make better business decisions.
- Competitive salary.
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance.
- 401(k) with company matching.
- Life Insurance (100% Employer Sponsored)
- Paid vacation plus 10 legal holidays.
- Light snacks and beverages.
- Discounted gym memberships.
- Commuter Benefits.
Company Core Values
- Intellectual curiosity