Summer Intern, Corporate Finance
Posted on 5/11/2021
- Degree in finance, accounting, or a closely related field (completed or in progress; open to graduate and undergraduate students) students graduating in Spring 2021 are preferred but qualified students who plan to return to school in Fall 2021 are also encouraged to apply
- Previous experience in corporate finance and proficiency with Microsoft Office is preferred
- Willingness to be a self-started and find creative avenues for problems and solutions
- Capacity to work remotely and in a fast-paced startup environment
- Assist in the modification and implementation of ongoing FP&A initiatives which could include:
- Forecast and budget analysis
- Evaluate KPI performance and underlying business metrics
- Market landscape evaluation and strategic positioning
- Work alongside business development teams on financial modeling and strategic finance analysis for potential new business partnership opportunities (i.e. Pharma, Enterprise partners)
- Support CFO in preparing deliverables for quarterly Board of Director meetings and Investor reporting, including any other ad-hoc requests
- Collaborate with accounting team on analyzing historical operating performance and evaluating KPIs
- Partner with other Happify teams on key intra-company initiatives such as market demand generation, staffing/hiring analysis, and Salesforce and other key third-party integration projects
Personalized digital therapeutics and care-delivery solutions
Happify Health shortens the distance between need and care by creating personalized digital therapeutics and clinically designed care solutions that deliver each person the care they need, when they need it.
- Competitive salary
- Free basic healthcare
- Remote, flexible workspace
- Unlimited paid time off + company holidays
- Parental leave
- Social events
- Year-round early-release Fridays
- Professional development
- Premium access to Happify Health products
- Employee resource groups
Company Core Values
- Purpose-driven - We use our mission as our North Star to guide everything we do: we aim to create technology for good to improve mental health and well-being at scale.
- Empathy - We put ourselves in the shoes of others, show compassion, and demonstrate a desire to understand our colleagues and those we serve.
- Ownership mindset - We feel empowered to take actions that benefit the health of the organization. We believe every employee has both the freedom to act, and is accountable for their actions.
- Collaboration - We are better together. We value the input of colleagues, and actively seek different perspectives and ideas so that we can build better solutions.
- Courage to redefine - We question the status quo to create positive change and strongly advocate for what we believe. We rewrite the rules about what is possible.