Special Projects Lead
Confirmed live in the last 24 hours
New York, NY, USA
- Passion and drive to make navigating healthcare simple by building products that increase access to care and power every healthcare decision to be accessible, affordable and high quality
- Commitment to Ribbon Health company values, working on an exceptional team, and building an exceptional company
- Grit, hustle, desire, and a “get-it-done” attitude; strong comfort with a lean startup environment, where everyone is encouraged to participate in and contribute across all teams
- Dedication to the creation of a diverse, equitable, and inclusive environment where teammates are celebrated for their unique perspectives and work together to make navigating healthcare simple
- Comfort in Ambiguity: You thrive in unstructured and ambiguous environments, and you can quickly build structure out of chaos. You are adaptable and can quickly jump into new projects, gather the necessary context, and drive towards a solution. You enjoy taking on a variety of new projects, ranging from Go-To-Market, to Recruiting, to Product, and beyond
- Outcomes Orientation: When faced with a new problem, you have a bias for action. You enjoy getting to an initial hypothesis quickly with limited data and building a plan to test and improve hypotheses with a path to quickly running experiments to gather more information
- Empathy & Humility: We exist to power every care decision to be high-quality, cost-effective, and convenient and work in service of others. You care deeply about helping others and putting your team first, and you are motivated to improve healthcare by doing so
- Analytical Rigor: You take a fact-based, hypothesis-driven approach to new problems and are able to add structure to a previously open-ended problem, then drive to a solution by leveraging facts and numbers as evidence
- Strong Communication: You are adept at communicating at an executive level, driving knowledge from your mind to artifacts and others' minds, and collecting & synthesizing critical information from others both internally within an organization and externally
- Leading New Experiments: You will jump in and take lead on new experiments and initiatives that help the company gather new market signal, recruiting processes, and more. You will run the first set of experiments and then identify a path to scaling those experiments with the broader team
- Providing Leverage in Critical Times: You will use your creativity and analytical rigor to thrive in running with new hard problems without a clear answer that range from go-to-market, to executive recruiting, to new product experiments, and beyond. You will take on new external strategic initiatives and provide leverage to our CEO and leadership team
- Adding Structure to Unstructured Problems: You will use your creativity and analytical rigor to thrive in running with new hard problems without a clear answer. You will evaluate our existing internal processes and operations and propose solutions that will enable us to scale quickly and efficiently
Health care data platform
Ribbon Health's mission is to simplify healthcare. They provides healthcare enterprises with an API layer for accurate data on doctors, insurance plans, and costs & quality of care.
- Fully sponsored medical, dental, and vision plan coverage
- Unlimited paid time off and flexible hours
- One Medical membership and mental health support
- Commuter support and CitiBike membership
- Inclusive environment and activities to connect outside the office
- 401k sponsorship
Company Core Values
- Run towards hard problems.
- Put your team first.
- Do what you say.
- Stay hungry, keep improving.
- Practice habits of excellence.
- Build with empathy.