Digital Ad Tech Specialist
Posted on 8/11/2022
- Bachelor's Degree, preferably in Marketing, Web Development, or Data Analysis
- 1-2 years of relevant work experience
- General knowledge base of digital marketing best practices and strategies
- Leveraging SCRUM-based project management and platforms like Jira to track progress
- Experience with digital ad platforms such as Google Ads, YouTube, GDN, Facebook/Instagram, MS Bing
- Hands-on experience with digital marketing operations tools such as Google Tag Manager, DoubleClick Campaign Manager / Google Analytics, Facebook Business Manager, Google Data Studio, Facebook SDK
- Process-driven with strong follow-up. Must be able to break down complicated problems into more digestible, trackable parts for the team
- Strong attention to detail and QA. Will be instrumental in the success of data flow processes and making sure that our marketing programs are analyzing data correctly
- Ability to support the overall analytics and insights vision, working closely to structure measurement frameworks, KPI's, and analysis deliverables
- Implement site and campaign tracking requirements through tools such as Google Analytics, Facebook Business Manager, DoubleClick Campaign Manager / Google Campaign Manager, Google Tag Manager, Google Data Studio and Facebook/IG
- Apply quality assurance for our digital marketing systems to ensure that data is flowing correctly from one system to the next
- Monitor our digital marketing campaign systems to make sure that they are working correctly and triage expediently when they are not
- Project manage across business lines through our internal ticketing system
- Help evaluate new technology platforms and define requirements and execution roadmaps
- Manage time spent against multiple projects, ensuring deadlines are maintained and met
- Assist in development processes used by team for analysis of advertising campaigns
- Oversee monthly campaign performance reports and optimization recommendations for account managers
- Provide recommendations to streamline processes, eliminating inefficiencies and improving results across the department
- Work with product marketing leads and media agency to define requirements of what is required for the launch and maintenance of our digital marketing campaigns (e.g., site content, site analytics, collateral, site setup)
Affinitiv's mission is to drive the next generation customer experience by partnering with the automotive ecosystem to accelerate retailer performance and inspire loyalty
- Work from Here - Our work from here policy allows for remote working and gives team members a choice to collaborate in person as leaders can hold meetings on campus.
- Medical, Dental, & Vision Insurance - Health benefits at Affinitiv begin your first day of employment. There is no waiting period. Optional insurance for your furry family members available.
- Generous PTO, 9 paid holidays, 8 hours of VTO - Affinitiv offers annual PTO, plus 9 paid holidays, and 8 hours of Volunteer Time Off (VTO).
- Professional Development - We believe in growing our organization through our people. Highlights of our growing professional development program include a leadership development training series open to all employees and a true feedback culture.
- Flexible Spending Accounts - Company matching HSA plan as well as flexible spending on dependent care. For selected plans Affinitiv provides an annual HSA match of $500 for individuals and $1000 for family plans.
- 401(k) - Work hard, play hard, plan hard. Affinitiv matches 50% up to 6%. There is no waiting period to get started.
Company Core Values