Computer Vision Researcher
Confirmed live in the last 24 hours
Carrboro, NC, USA
- PhD in Computer Science or related field
- Strong publication record in top-tier research publications and conferences
- Highly innovative and demonstrated track record for solving difficult technical challenges using imagery
- Experience collaborating successfully with others and thriving in a fast-paced and dynamic work environment
- Candidates should include a detailed list of publications as part of their resume/CV
- Develop robust solutions in the areas of object based detection, feature detection, motion pattern learning and anomaly detection
- Enjoy support and encouragement for participation in national and international conferences (such as CVPR, ICCV, ECCV, WACV, and 3DV)
- Be encouraged to seek funding to grow and develop your own research areas, if you desire
- Experience with deep learning methods is desirable, but not required
- Experience with geospatial coordinates systems and transformation is desirable, but not required
Software company for open source software solutions
Kitware's mission is to advance science & technology, empower global innovation and address the world’s challenges. The company specializes in the R&D of open-source software in the fields of computer vision, medical imaging, visualization, and technical software development.
- 100% Employee Owned
- Flexible Schedules
- Generous PTO
- comprehensive medical, dental and vision insurances
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Disability and ADHD Insurance
- Immigration and Visa Processing
- Referral Bonus
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Computer Hardware Allowance
- Culture: Promote an inclusive and energized environment that emphasizes integrity and teamwork.
- Growth: Work passionately and creatively to grow personally, professionally, and together as a company.
- Collaboration: Drive sustainable innovation through collaborative relationships with customers and open source communities.
- Open Science: Champion algorithms and open source software platforms to accelerate the pace of reproducible research and product development.
- Impact: Advance scientific understanding for the betterment of humankind.