Data Integration Engineer
Confirmed live in the last 24 hours
New York, NY, USA • Brooklyn, NY, USA
- 3+ years of integration experience
- 3+ years of Dell Boomi and NetSuite Suitescript experience
- 4 years of experience in software development or technical integrations
- Business and/or technical experience in the ERP, eCommerce or WMS space
- Proven ability to read and understand data formats and structures such as JSON, XML, flat files, and how they relate to business processes
- Detailed understanding of Web Services such as REST, SOAP, and API Communication protocols like SFTP, FTP, HTTP/S, File I/O, WAN, and others
- Ability to identify and suggest improvements to client integration architecture and flows
- Strong time management, organization, and planning skills
- Our team is made up of friendly, funny, welcoming, low-ego, and passionate people -- who also happen to be great at what they do. We all know the people you work with can make or break a job and so we go to great lengths to protect this amazing culture
- We work hard but are well-rounded and well-rested. Hanging with coworkers is encouraged. So is taking a vacation, getting a great night's sleep (our day starts at 10 am), and getting out of here at a reasonable time (we have year-long summer Fridays that end at 3 pm)
- Care about growth? So do we. We're growing, so we've got tons of exciting growth opportunities for our amazingly talented team. Not the type of place where you wait for your boss to quit before you can get promoted. New projects and business needs pop up every single day, and we always look internally first
- Hybrid work - our HQ team has 2 days in and 3 days remote schedule
- And don't just take our word for it! We're honored to be recognized by various industry tastemakers for the work we've put into our culture and employee engagement, including accolades from LinkedIn Top Startups (in 2020 and 2021!), Inc.'s Best Workplaces and Forbes Best Startup Employers in America (in 2022 and 2023!)
- Lead developer of new and/or existing integrations using Boomi, NetSuite SuiteScript, APIs, REST, and others
- Develop, deploy, and maintain integration processes between applications across the cloud
- Own all integrations across different systems managed by the IT team
- Monitor the daily syncs and make sure that any interruption will be remediated in a timely manner
- Work closely with vendors and internal resources to debug and resolve technical issues
- Collaborate with various cross-functional teams to define and resolve integration issues & requirements
- Collaborate with our business partners to improve processes through automated integrations
- Manage the JIRA Boomi tickets and give Brooklinen users updates
- Understand integration requirements to configure data and mappings as per clients' requirements
- Help with Netsuite SuiteScripts, SuiteFlow and web services or any development
- Work with third party APIs and/or web services
- Coordinate and execute testing and validation activities with clients, other integration consultants and/or other third parties as required
Brooklinen was built to deliver simple, beautiful, high-quality home essentials at a fair price.
- 401(k) plan with a 4% match
- 100% paid parental leave for ALL new parents
- Budget for learning and development
- Fun team outings
Company Core Values
- Amazing Products - Quality is our top priority. We use the most luxurious materials and partner with top caliber factories.
- Better Experience - We believe shopping should be simple and hassle free, so we’ve curated an experience to offer only the best options.
- A Personal Touch - Our emphasis is on service and we strive to make a product that is exactly what you are looking for. Don’t see it? Just ask.
- Efficient Supply Chain - Did you know sheets retail for up to 10x what they cost? By removing layers of unnecessary cost, we deliver the best possible value to you.