Content Creator | Los Angeles
Who We Are
We’re a full-service creative agency born out of ATTN:’s purpose-driven mission to bring attention to the things that matter. We exist to help brands find their lane in culture and connect with audiences to drive action and meaningful change across platforms. We are a diverse group of entrepreneurial spirits, creative minds and makers. We’re lucky enough to work with some of the world’s most innovative brands.
Note: This is not an active, full-time role. This is a temporary role that has the potential to become full-time. By applying to this role, you will be considered for ATTN:’s Content Creator network for potential future opportunities.
What You’ll Do
ATTN: is looking for a TikTok obsessed Content Creator to produce work for one of our high-profile consumer technology accounts as well as occasionally jump in on other accounts that need additional creative firepower. You will be part of a highly curious, passionate and driven creative team who together develop strategically-sound, on-brand, on-trend creative work that stays ahead of the curve. You live and breathe internet culture. You spend every spare second scrolling TikTok. You see the trends before anyone else. And you probably have a TikTok channel of your own with a decent following and engagement rate where you jump on said trends.
This position will work alongside a talented cross functional group of account, strategy and production team members as well as external stakeholders and clients to ensure overall vision and best practices are developed and maintained.
- Develop day-to-day content for a TikTok channel in both a planned and reactive capacity.
- Work with Strategy, Account Service, Project Management and Production teams to create presentation materials including keynote presentations, mood boards, storyboards, and video reels to sell concepts.
- Collaborate with client teams to ensure expectations are met while also creating content that drives high engagement, retention and viewership.
Who You Are
- 2-5 years of agency, publisher or in house experience with a focus on social / digital.
- Experience working with a team of Copywriters, Art directors, Designers and Creative Directors.
- A deep understanding of the digital, social and content marketing space with a keen eye for viral content, trends on emerging social media platforms and production of microcontent including Instagram reels and stories, in-feed social video, TikToks, and more.
- Excellent client relations and comfortable responding to client feedback from multiple stakeholders.
- Operate best in fast-paced and creatively demanding environments, thrive balancing many projects with tight deadlines and production schedules.
- Proficient in Adobe CS applications: Photoshop, Illustrator, After Effects and Premiere.
CompensationThis position has an estimated annual salary range of $60,000 to $120,000, or up to $500/day depending on the level of commitment. Actual compensation packages are based on a wide array of factors unique to each candidate, including but not limited to demonstrated skill set, years and depth of relevant experience, and some role-dependent factors. We welcome direct conversations with each candidate about compensation in all of our initial calls.
Our Commitment to Inclusion & Diversity:
As an Equal Opportunity Employer, ATTN: is committed to building and fostering a workplace of diversity and employee inclusion. ATTN: does not discriminate on the basis of an individual’s sex, age, race, color, creed, national origin, alienage, religion, marital status, pregnancy, sexual orientation or affectional preference, gender identity and expression, disability, genetic trait or predisposition, carrier status, citizenship, veteran or military status and other personal characteristics protected by law. All applications will receive consideration for employment without regard to legally protected characteristics.