Facebook University - Engineering - Summer 2022
Posted on 9/2/2021
Seattle, WA, USA • Menlo Park, CA, USA
- Participate in a technical skill development training course
- Work on a project with product team and receive coaching from an intern manager
- Current first year (Class of 2025) or second year (Class of 2024) college student studying at a four-year university (or equivalent program for special cases) in the U.S., Canada or Mexico
- Must be at least 18 years old by May 1, 2022
- Must obtain work authorization in the country of employment at the time of hire and maintain ongoing work authorization during employment
- Available to work in the United States for the duration of the program
Parent company of Facebook, WhatsApp, Instagram, & more
Meta's mission is to make the world more open and connected— and give people the power to build community and bring the world closer together.
- Give People a Voice - People deserve to be heard and to have a voice — even when that means defending the right of people we disagree with.
- Serve Everyone - We work to make technology accessible to everyone, and our business model is ads so our services can be free.
- Promote Economic Opportunity - Our tools level the playing field so businesses grow, create jobs and strengthen the economy.
- Build Connection and Community - Our services help people connect, and when they’re at their best, they bring people closer together.
- Keep People Safe and Protect Privacy - We have a responsibility to promote the best of what people can do together by keeping people safe and preventing harm.