Director – Sales
Posted on 3/9/2023
Washington, DC, USA
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent work experience required
- 5+ years of SMB and/or Mid-Market solution sales experience, preferably within consumer electronics, e-commerce, or supply chain industries along with consistent record of successful achievement of $1M+ quotas in green field accounts
- Proven client relationship management experience, including experience building pipeline and the ability to close transactions with prominent business executives at all levels
- A track record of success in “solution selling”, contracting, and delivering complex, multi-year, multi-product client engagements
- Ability to work collaboratively and independently in a highly matrixed environment
- An entrepreneurial mindset and practice
- Willingness to travel up to 50% annually
- Location: Washington DC, Metro (Open to remote in United States)
- Work creatively with the greater client development team to identify, cultivate, pursue, negotiate and close new opportunities within a given account portfolio
- Quickly become a product and returns market expert that can hold and maintain C/SVP/VP Level relationships
- Analytical skills to guide business case quantification, creation and delivery to prospective clients
- Achieve assigned territory quota for signings and revenue plans
- Research territory and assigned accounts to identify market opportunities and buying trends
- Develop and maintain relationships with appropriate key target client executives to identify needs, educate, and influence solution strategy
- Properly qualify accounts to maximize an efficient sales cycle
- Develop win plans and strategies for key opportunities
- Develop and deliver custom sales presentations and demonstrations that influence strategy
- Work with the greater business development team to pull strategic accounts forward
- Choreograph and conduct on-site assessments of customer requirements and needs
- Accurately forecast and maintain accurate records in SFDC
All-in-one returns platform
Optoro's mission is to make retail more sustainable by eliminating all waste from returns.
- Take time when you need it - We offer flexible paid time off, no matter what. We all work hard to get things done, and we recognize the importance of time out, whether that means climbing the Alps or taking a restful nap at home. Feeling under the weather? Have a little one on the way? We make sure you have paid sick and parental leave, too.
- Maintain your wellness - We’re committed to keeping you healthy, in all ways. We offer health, dental, vision, and life insurance to keep you covered. Our bike storage room and monthly commuter stipend make it easy to get to work with no hassle. Don’t forget the building gym, regular yoga sessions, and in-office meditation room, helping you maintain your wellness, both physical and mental.
- Share your impact together - Giving back is in our DNA, and we believe all our employees should get involved. From serving at soup kitchens to gardening local food, we pair with local organizations in the community to help others while spending time as a team.
- Grow alongside the company - We know our business is nothing without our employees, and we want to invest in you as much as you invest in us. We offer robust stock option plans to demonstrate this commitment. And we allocate professional development budgets and host skills-based seminars—from Excel training to managing up—so you can always keep learning on the job.
Company Core Values
- Collaborative - We go further by working together
- Resourceful - We do more with less and find clever ways to solve problems
- Unconventional - We think, not just outside the box, but outside the warehouse
- Sensible - We use sound judgement when making decisions
- Hungry - We seek out and are eneergized by big challenges