At ZoomInfo we encourage creativity, value innovation, demand teamwork, expect accountability and cherish results. If you are a take charge, take initiative, get stuff done individual we want to talk to you! We have high aspirations for the company and are looking for the right people to help fulfill the dream. We strive to continually improve every aspect of the company and use cutting edge technologies and processes to delight our customers and rapidly increase revenues.
The Strategic Channel Manager’s primary responsibility is to build partnerships that extend and expand ZoomInfo’s transformative growth in the intelligence and modern end-to-end revenue operating system marketplace.
You will be involved with recruiting, onboarding, evolving, scaling, and optimizing partnerships throughout the development journey. You will drive revenue directly and indirectly by enabling and empowering partners to sell independently or co-sell with ZoomInfo sales teams. To prepare, you will coordinate meetings to strategize on joint engagements. You will engage internal and external cross-functional teams at every level of the organization. The successful candidate will be a powerful communicator capable of strategically positioning ZoomInfo’s value as a partner from the partner’s business view; this is not a product pitch but a master’s level, custom presentation of the value available through the art of the possible.
You will never have worked harder in your life, but the experience will be one of the best work experiences and the most satisfying job experiences.
- Develop Joint Business Plans, Success Cadences, and GTM Plans with each of your strategic partners and coach them through the execution.
- Coordinate the development of collateral and Joint Sell Sheets to engage partner sales or consulting team members quickly.
- Work with partners to develop GTM plays and a predictable and sustainable pipeline.
- Perform regular planning at the partner business level and account level as necessary.
- Communicate progress and keep key stakeholders informed on successful initiatives and critical wins.
- Execute Quarterly Business Reviews (QBRs) and share plans for driving continuous improvement.
- Work remotely but maintain a team approach to drive the partnership leveraging Zoom or other remote management tools.
Experience - Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
- 8+ years of experience working in a Partner Ecosystem with demonstrated ability to exceed quota and partner development objectives.
- Experience with relevant partnerships for the represented segment is a big plus and a differentiator. This should be called out in your CV.
- Ability to qualify partnership opportunities quickly and build relationships
- Experience selling solutions through partnerships
- Ability to coach executives, managers, and sellers.
- Excellent interpersonal and verbal communication skills
- Strong organizational skills, attention to detail, high energy, and a “can do” attitude, balancing multiple tasks
- Have the discipline and motivation to work independently
- Knowledge of the business intelligence market
- Working knowledge of CRM or Salesforce.com
The US base salary range for this position is $96,000.00 - $119,280.00 + variable compensation + benefits. Actual compensation offered will be based on factors such as the candidate’s work location, qualifications, skills, experience and/or training. Your recruiter can share more information about the specific salary range for your desired work location during the hiring process.We want our employees and their families to thrive. In addition to comprehensive benefits we offer holistic mind, body and lifestyle programs designed for overall well-being. Learn more about ZoomInfo benefits here.
For over a decade, ZoomInfo has helped companies achieve their most important objective: profitable growth. Backed by the world’s most comprehensive B2B database, our platform puts sales and marketing professionals in position to identify, connect, and engage with qualified prospects.
Our mission is to provide every company with a 360-degree view of their ideal customer, empowering each phase of their go-to-market strategy and driving their ability to hit their number.