Recruitment and Admin Coordinator
Posted on 2/8/2024
AI-driven recruitment platform
Synapse is a tech-driven recruitment firm that uses advanced AI technology to streamline the hiring process, significantly reducing the time from requirement to hire. The company excels in recruiting for highly specialized roles, assembling standout global teams with ease, and providing unparalleled communication and presentation of high-quality candidates. Testimonials from clients highlight Synapse's ability to understand their business needs and culture, provide valuable feedback on hiring processes, and deliver highly qualified candidates in a timely manner.
Marina del Rey, California
Growth & Insights
6 month growth↑ 0%
1 year growth↓ -16%
2 year growth↑ 30%
Markham, ON, Canada
People & HR
- Minimum of 2 years of relevant working experience
- Critical thinker with strong problem solving and research proficiencies
- Solid organizational skills and detail-oriented
- Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines
- Superb written and verbal communication skills
- Post job descriptions
- Work closely with all hiring managers to ensure hiring needs are met
- Assess incoming resumes
- Screen potential employees
- Plan and schedule interviews
- Prepare Employment Contracts
- Handle the orientation and onboarding of new employees
- Support senior management with their daily tasks
- Work with IT to ensure new employees devices and accounts are correctly set up
- Assign access cards to employees
- Ordering of office supplies
- Reconcile monthly credit card statements
- Write and distribute company-wide email correspondence
- Assist with shipping and receiving
- Liaise with building management when needed
- Adhoc administrative duties
Recruitment and Admin Coordinator
Location: Markham, ON
BLiNQ Networks is searching for a dynamic go-getter to join our team as a Recruitment/Admin
Coordinator. This pivotal role will be working closely with the VP of Operations and VP of
Engineering and our growing teams to help support their respective missions.
If you’re an ambitious and creative individual who wants to build a career in a fast-paced
environment, then we want to work with you. You should have excellent multitasking and
organizational abilities. The successful candidate will also have knowledge of social media
platforms. This position requires strong problem-solving skills, and you must demonstrate the ability
to work efficiently on tight deadlines.
• Post job descriptions
• Work closely with all hiring managers to ensure hiring needs are met
• Assess incoming resumes
• Screen potential employees
• Plan and schedule interviews
• Prepare Employment Contracts
• Handle the orientation and onboarding of new employees
• Support senior management with their daily tasks
• Work with IT to ensure new employees devices and accounts are correctly set up
• Assign access cards to employees
• Ordering of office supplies
• Reconcile monthly credit card statements
• Write and distribute company-wide email correspondence
• Assist with shipping and receiving
• Liaise with building management when needed
• Adhoc administrative duties
• You have a minimum of 2 years of relevant working experience.
• Critical thinker with strong problem solving and research proficiencies.
• Solid organizational skills and detail-oriented.
• Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines.
• A creative mind with superb written and verbal communication skills.