Member of Technical Staff
Backend, C++, Go, Distributed Systems
Posted on 8/17/2022
- BS/MS/Phd in Computer Science or Engineering
- Strong coding experience in any of these languages - C++, Golang, Java or Angular/JS
- 3+ years of developing and solving problems for large scale distributed systems
- Strong coding, analytical, debugging, and troubleshooting skills
- Problem-solver who can investigate and tackle sophisticated problems/issues
- Bring solid testing methodologies and a passion for building quality products
- Knowledge of agile/scrum methodologies
- Design, develop and maintain innovative products for our on-prem as well as SaaS offerings
- Collaborate with product management, other multi-functional leads, and teams on both technical and business strategy to craft the future product roadmap for Cohesity's infinitely scalable platform
- Implement product features for on-prem and cloud platforms
- Drive accountability for test-driven development, delivery of high-quality features, and resilient enterprise class solutions
- Lead a culture of team ownership and direct individual and team accountability to continuously improve how we work and achieve results
- Collaborate in the Agile development processes
- Knowledge of Microservices, SaaS architecture, Cloud-native services is a plus
Information technology company
Cohesity is on a mission is to radically simplify how organizations manage their data and unlock limitless value. The company develops software that allows IT professionals to backup, manage and gain insights from their data, across multiple systems or cloud providers.
- Health & Wellness - Managing emotional and physical health are key to living happier lives. Cohesity employees enjoy access to exercise and meditation apps, e-Learning resources, Scribd, and more.
- Parental Leave - Cohesity offers salary continuation in coordination with other benefits up to 20 weeks for maternity leaves. Up to four weeks of child bonding leave is offered to non-birth parents.
- Personal Time - Our unlimited PTO policy ensures that you have work-life wellbeing and flexibility when you need it.
- Financial - Cohesity offers a competitive salary, pay-for-performance bonus plan, retirement savings plan, flexible spending accounts, commuter checks, and more.
- Positive Attitude
- Customer Obsession