Intern, Software Engineer - Masters - Multiple Locations - 2022
Posted on 3/8/2022
Austin, TX, USA
Data Structures & Algorithms
- Self-serve deployment of Kafka clusters using Docker and Kubernetes with auto scale up capability
- Creating a natural language Chatbot for searching CDISI knowledge base
- Developing a prototype that would automate payments at gas stations
- Automating process for removing duplicate compromised account numbers using low latency algorithms
- Improving the usage of Visa Checkout across all mobile and web devices
- Developing testing tools to identify errors in internal systems
- Creating visual monitoring tools to uncover transaction errors
- Analyze, design, code and unit test software solutions and enhancements for an application that applies business logic and routes digital currency of global transactions
- Develop a robust app factory to be used to create hundreds of mobile banking applications for iOS and Android with a single click
- Implementation of a single development lifecycle, from Analysis and Design, Build, QA, Security, and Deployment. Begin to learn best and secure coding practices and standards
- Pursuing a Master's degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, CIS/MIS, Data Science, Cybersecurity, Business or a related field, graduating December 2022 or later
- Strong communications skills, specifically, the absence of repeated grammatical or typographical errors, clear and concise written and spoken communications, and communications that demonstrate professional judgment
- Experience with Write utilities / automation tools using Selenium, Java, REST, Python, Groovy, and more
- Familiarity with software testing principles
- Solid understanding of software engineering concepts and methodologies
- Document process, designs, test results, and analysis
- Lead root cause analysis and track defect resolution to completion
- Review and provide feedback on development code, test designs and test cases
- The ability to take on challenges and address problems head-on
- Strong ability to collaborate
- Highly driven, resourceful and results oriented
- Good team player and excellent interpersonal skills
- Good analytical and problem-solving skills
- Demonstrated ability to lead and navigate through ambiguity
Leading credit card company
Visa's mission is to remove barriers and connect more people to the global economy. The company provides end-to-end financial infrastructure.
- Health Insurance.
- Life Insurance.
- Dental Insurance.
- Disability Insurance.
- Accidental Death & Dismemberment Insurance.
- Integrity: Doing well by doing right.
- People: Behind payments are people.
- Innovation: Pioneering with a purpose.
- Clients: Keeping clients in focus.
- Collaboration: Pulling ahead by pulling together.