Technical Writer - Developer Relations
Posted on 5/6/2022
- Proven content writing, editing, and strategy experience, including hands-on CMS authoring experience
- Ability to write both technically and conversationally-varying the two based on a customer's needs
- Experience writing for developers and information security professionals
- Ability to transform complex technical information into concise, easily digestible content for developers, security professionals, and leaders
- Strong project management skills with a natural ability to problem solve
- Naturally curious, investigative, and continuous experimenter
- Comfortable writing on a deadline
- Currently reside in the United Kingdom and are legally authorized to work without sponsorship
- Works across Sonatype to discover, understand, articulate, and document key tech stories that will benefit our community
- Works with the Developer Relations DevZone Team to create a copy development process; leads the development of various content creation and review phases
- Manages the DevZone blog to make sure the content is targeted to appropriate audiences
- Ensures all content is aligned with Sonatype's key developer messages, on-brand, search engine optimized, and aligned with the company's overall developer relations goals
- Manages and communicates content calendar and coordinates production timelines
Software supply chain management platform
Sonatype's mission is to enable better, more secure software innovation with solutions that are essential to developers. The company operates a developer-friendly full-spectrum software supply chain management platform.
- Distributed Workforce - Walls don’t make a company great, people do — and we have the best. While we have offices in the US in Maryland and Virginia, and also in London and Sydney, our growing and talented team lives and works anywhere and everywhere.
- Mission Driven - We’re helping software developers harness the power of open source, while making software safer. What does that mean for you? An opportunity to join a smart, mission-oriented team that is changing how software is made.
- Competitive Salary & Benefits - We believe in taking care of our team. That means more than just interesting work — it's great benefits, competitive compensation packages, flexible schedules, and an endless opportunity to learn and grow.
- Open, Transparent, Diverse - Our varied experiences, locations, ethnicities, genders, and sexual orientations, make us a better company. That's why we're committed to bringing different backgrounds and perspectives into our organization.
- Be bold
- Pursue growth
- Trust through Transparencyand accountability
- Embrace inclusion