At Adaptive, we’re Powering the Age of Immune Medicine. Our goal is to harness the power of the adaptive immune system to transform the way diseases are diagnosed and treated.
As an Adapter, you’ll have the opportunity to make a difference in people’s lives. With Adaptive, you’ll create a career highlight through collaboration with bright, curious colleagues working at the apex of innovation and application.
It’s time for your next chapter. Discover your story with Adaptive.
Medical Science Liaisons are responsible for developing and expanding the clinical community’s knowledge of the role for Minimal Residual Disease (MRD) in the management of lymphoid malignancies by educating and informing physicians about the clonoSEQ Assay. Our MSL team will provide up-to-date medical information to local, regional, and national thought leaders related to use of the clonoSEQ Assay in hematological malignancies as well as the scientific advantage of NGS based MRD assessment.
The MSL role also includes: developing creative and innovative tactics for addressing the specific needs of key customers; coordinate and manage regional investigator trials; represent real time voice of customer input related product development opportunities; conduct clinical presentations to payer organizations and patient advocacy groups.
- Develop and maintain significant scientific relationships with hematology Key Opinion Leaders
- Present scientific information to various groups
- Provide internal teams with feedback and insights from interactions and discussions with HCPs
- Coordinate local and regional investigator initiated research (IIR)
- Manage IIR milestones and objectives
- Report on scientific sessions at congresses
- Respond to and document unsolicited requests for scientific information
- Provide clinical input and assist with training to internal functions as requested
- Provide Advisory Board content development support
- Work closely with other field-based teams and HQ staff to respond to information requests in a timely manner
- MD, PharmD, or PhD preferred. Advanced professional degree (NP, PA, RPh, etc.) may be considered for candidates with significant clinical hematology/oncology experience.
- 4+ years relevant industry and/or hematology/oncology disease experience required.
- 2+ years MSL experience preferred.
- In-depth scientific and/or therapeutic knowledge required.
- Existing relationships with key opinion leaders and affiliated institutions required.
- Demonstrated understanding of clinical trial management.
- Working knowledge of regulatory guidance and reporting requirements.
- Exceptional organizational and time management skills.
- Strong presentations skills including excellent verbal and written communication.
- Strong interpersonal skills and demonstrated ability to work effectively in a cross functional team.
- A self-starter with a results-driven mentality and positive attitude.
- Computer proficiency in Excel, Word, PowerPoint, and Adobe.
Requires frequent travel (40-70%)
Salary Range: $179,800 - $269,600
Other compensation elements include:
- equity grant
- bonus eligible
Interested in this position, but don’t meet all the requirements? Adaptive is committed to building diverse, equitable, and inclusive teams across our organization. Please consider applying even if your experience doesn’t match all the qualifications; you may be the exact candidate we’re searching for!
Adaptive is not currently sponsoring candidates requiring work authorization support for this position.
Adaptive’s benefits at-a-glance.
Adaptive Biotechnologies is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against based on disability. Please refer the Equal Employment Opportunity Posters for more information. If you’d like to view a copy of the company’s affirmative action plan or policy statement, please email [email protected].
If you have a disability and you believe you need a reasonable accommodation to search for a job opening or to submit an online application, please e-mail [email protected]. This email is created exclusively to assist disabled job seekers whose disability prevents them from being able to apply online. Only messages left for this purpose will be returned. Messages left for other purposes, such as following up on an application or technical issues not related to a disability, will not receive a response.
NOTE TO EMPLOYMENT AGENCIES: Adaptive Biotechnologies values our relationships with our Recruitment Partners and will only accept resumes from those partners who have active agreements with Adaptive. Adaptive Biotechnologies is not responsible for any fees related to resumes that are unsolicited or are received by any employee of Adaptive Biotechnologies who is not a member of the Human Resources team.