Software Engineer - Backend - Content Discovery
Posted on 2/1/2022
Hammersmith, London, UK
Google Cloud Platform
- Build and maintain scalable microservices, handling thousands of requests per second serving millions of customers
- Build and design features collaboratively with Product Managers, and other Software Engineers
- Own the development, testing, deployment and monitoring of our services end to end
- Share knowledge and collaborate with other developers across the business
- Experience in building microservices
- Experience with Node.js
- Experience with Functions as a Service (AWS Lambda/GCP Cloud Functions/Azure Functions)
- Ability to effectively communicate technical ideas to others
- Ability to write testable software
- Ability to take ideas through to delivery
- Experience with Typescript
- Experience with AWS and its services
- Experience with Terraform (or any IaC tool)
- Experience with maintaining and operating services at high-scale
- Experience with event-driven architectures
- Contributed to open-source projects
Live sports streaming service
DAZN's mission is to connect fans to the sports they love, their way. It’s that simple. DAZN is the leading global sports streaming service and it is fast becoming an indispensable part of sports fans’ lives as the world’s leading sport destination.
Company Core Values
- Ambitious - everyone here wants to make a big impact at a personal, company and customer level.
- Inventive - pushing boundaries, never settling, always restless, always wanting more for our customers.
- Passionate - this means showing commitment and pride in what we do every day.
- Brave - you need to get stuck in. Bring initiative but don’t be afraid of asking for help.
- Supportive - we look out for each other and strive for inclusion and diversity in all we do.