Sales Strategy & Planning, Technical Sales
Posted on 5/10/2022
Remote • United States
- 5+ years of extensive and progressive experience in Sales Strategy, GTM Strategy, and/or top-tier Strategy Consulting
- Proficient in advanced Excel and continuous years of professional experience writing SQL queries
- Great business acumen and exceptional strategic thinking skills balanced with operational execution capabilities
- Strong competency problem solving, analysis & project management. Ability to identify issues and develop and implement solutions to meet department and company goals
- Extensive experience in building high-quality data models and C-level presentations
- Are driven to define the right key metrics and analyses to produce actionable insights
- Strong executive presence, communication, and interpersonal skills
- Previous experience working in a fast-paced, fast-growing, and results-driven environment that demands consistent and enduring excellence
- Work with key sales leaders on critical strategic, organizational, and operational projects designed to increase revenue, sales productivity, and operational efficiency
- Create a cadence and ritual for monitoring the health of the global revenue business to identify any opportunities or risks
- Provide concise project plans that highlight milestones, dependencies, and risks
- Provide thought leadership, perform business analysis, and support execution of high-impact strategic projects and mission-critical initiatives
- Evaluate the effectiveness of sales models and programs and determine what programs should start, stop, or continue
- Structure and perform regular sales capacity planning analysis across GitHub's geographies and sales segments to inform ongoing sales hiring decisions and resource allocation to maximize growth potential
- Interpret data, analyze results, identify data anomalies, and lead initiative to address concerns and enhance quality
- Work with our cross-functional partners (Sales, Marketing, Strategic Finance, Customer Success, Support, Product) to ensure the successful execution of key projects, while continually finding opportunities for ongoing program improvements and enhancements
Open-source code hosting
GitHub is on a mission is to build a global platform for developer collaboration. The company operates an open-source coding hosting and collaboration platform
- A diverse and inclusive workplace - At GitHub, we think that a diverse company is a strong company, and we work hard to foster a supportive and welcoming workplace. Learn more about our commitment to diversity.
- Work happier - Build amazing things with a balance of autonomy and collaborative teamwork. Set your own work schedule and make use of a flexible PTO plan when you need to recharge.
- Lead from any location - GitHub is a remote-first company with offices located throughout the US, Europe, and Asia. Whether you live near an office or not, GitHub believes you can do your best work wherever you are. If you work remotely, you will receive a stipend to outfit your home office and receive reoccurring reimbursement refreshes.
- Put your health and family first - You’ll enjoy 100% coverage of health insurance premiums across our medical, dental, and vision plan offerings, including coverage for dependents. We also offer five months of paid family leave to all new parents with the option to use it all at once or throughout the baby’s first year.
- Find your zen - GitHub provides a monthly wellness stipend designed to cover anything from gym memberships, massage, meditation apps, or any other wellness related expenses.
- Invest in your future - At GitHub, you’ll have a stake in the future success of our platform with equity grants. For full-time employees, we offer competitive 401k planning with a 50% company match up to the IRS 402(g) annual limit.
- Keep growing - Learn how you learn best. From books to conferences, you’ll get a yearly budget for your individual learning and development goals.
- Give back to your community - We believe in sharing our time, resources, and products to contribute to positive social impact. GitHub matches charitable donations up to $15,000 per calendar year. And for each hour (up to 40 hours) of volunteering per year, you will receive $20 to donate to an organization of your choice.
- Collaboration: We believe the best work is done together.
- Empathy: We believe in putting people first.
- Quality: We believe in setting the standard for excellence.
- Positive Impact: We believe in making the world a better place through our work.
- Shipping: We believe in creating things for the people using them.