Posted on 1/21/2022
Fremont, CA, USA • Austin, TX, USA • Remote in USA • Durham, NC...
- 3+ years experience working with code bases building micro services, REST APIs, GraphQL
- 3+ years experience modelling data flows between systems to enable transactional workflows and upstream/downstream integrations
- 3+ years experience building secure software with auditable access controls and permissions
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, relevant technical field, or equivalent practical experience
- Currently has, or is in the process of obtaining a Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, relevant technical field, or equivalent practical experience. Degree must be completed prior to joining Meta
- Build industry leading enterprise systems that are highly available, intuitive, scalable, and secure
- Work with product managers, designers and other engineers to create software that optimizes for business metrics
- Produce highly reliable and performant code with appropriate monitoring and alerting
- Conduct design and code reviews to ensure scalability, performance and alignment with standards and best practices
- Follow release management policies to ensure data integrity, compliance and system stability
Parent company of Facebook, WhatsApp, Instagram, & more
Meta's mission is to make the world more open and connected— and give people the power to build community and bring the world closer together.
Company Core Values
- Give People a Voice - People deserve to be heard and to have a voice — even when that means defending the right of people we disagree with.
- Serve Everyone - We work to make technology accessible to everyone, and our business model is ads so our services can be free.
- Promote Economic Opportunity - Our tools level the playing field so businesses grow, create jobs and strengthen the economy.
- Build Connection and Community - Our services help people connect, and when they’re at their best, they bring people closer together.
- Keep People Safe and Protect Privacy - We have a responsibility to promote the best of what people can do together by keeping people safe and preventing harm.