Business Operations Associate - Partnerships
Posted on 2/11/2022
- 2-5 years professional experience in Business Operations, Business Consulting, Investment Banking, or similar
- Strong technical skills; Excel required; know SQL or have willingness to learn; Programming skills (Python) a definite plus
- You have an interest in real estate
- Very process-driven with extremely high attention to detail
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- You're highly self-motivated, have a stellar work ethic, and you're looking for the right company to support your growth
- OK with occasional weekend work
- A positive attitude, a collaborative spirit, and a strong desire to achieve their goals
- Work closely with our head of partnership operations and partnership leads to strategically assess our current processes and continually identify opportunities for improvement
- Be a key team member in our cross-functional projects; meaningfully contribute to large projects, and potentially run smaller-scale projects -- especially once the candidate proves themselves
- Write/conduct analyses in Excel and SQL; team dashboards, financial analyses/models, toolsets, etc
- CRM experience a strong plus
- Collaborate closely with business development and partner managers to grow new partnerships and maintain existing relationships
- Synthesize feedback from functional teams, customers, partners, and other stakeholders to identify process gaps and optimization opportunities
- Pitch in however you can when needed. We're a lean team working in a fast-paced environment; when things break you'll be a key player in diagnosis, resolution, and long term solutioning
Leading digital platform for residential real estate
Pendo is on a mission to elevate the world's experiences with software
- Happier workdays - Add a little fun to your workday with Pendo board game night, team karaoke, ping pong, or enjoy a local brew on our rooftop deck.
- Health and wellness benefits - Generous health and wellness plans designed to meet the needs of you and your family, including medical, dental, and vision benefits.
- Paid parental leave - Up to 16 weeks of paid parental leave, and a flexible schedule upon your return to help you make the most of those special moments.
- Learning and development - In-house management development classes, guest speaker lunch and learns, and select conferences help keep talent sharp.
- Flexible work hours and PTO - Enjoy the benefits of a flexible time off policy, flexible work hours, and paid parental leave.
- Global offices - Work across the globe in the cities that we love like Raleigh, San Francisco, New York, Herzliya, Tokyo, London and Sheffield.
Company Core Values
- Respect our lives outside of work - We bring our whole selves to work and celebrate what makes each other unique.
- Be direct & transparent - As individuals we are timely, candid, and respectful in providing feedback–even when it’s hard to do so.
- Maniacal focus on the customer - If there’s an opportunity to improve the customer experience, we do it.
- Bias to act - We take initiative to get things done, collaborate, and go above and beyond the call of duty.
- Show me the data - No matter what the decision, data should be the primary input for decision making.
- Act like owners - We use good judgement in our actions & decisions and implicitly have the trust from our colleagues to be able to do so.
- Win together - We succeed together & challenge each other to grow. We collaborate & support one another as a team.