Data Analyst, People Data
Posted on 6/8/2022
- 4+ developing analytics solutions
- 4+ years experience querying data (SQL or similar)
- 4+ experience developing in data visualization tools such as Tableau, including dashboard development
- 4+ years experience in stakeholder management
- Experience developing robust ad-hoc reports that are easy to understand
- Experience explaining data analyses to cross-functional teams who are not focused on analytical work
- Experience in working with HR teams and HR data
- Experience communicating with and influencing technical and non-technical audiences
- Build and design analytics solutions
- Leverage Snowflake and Tableau to empower and enable teams with data insights
- Build Dashboards using Tableau to support the business needs
- Write SQL queries to extract, stage, and deploy data
- The estimated pay range for this role, based in Colorado, is $90,320.00-$112,900.00 Additionally, this role is eligible to participate in Twilio's equity plan
Customer engagement platform & developer of communications APIs
Twilio's mission is to fuel the future of communications. By making communications a part of every software developer's toolkit, Twilio is enabling innovators across every industry to reinvent how companies engage with their customers.
- Vacation: Twilio offers generous annual time off in all countries for you to enjoy.
- Healthcare: We are dedicated to helping our employees live longer and healthier lives through comprehensive health programs.
- Retirement: Twilio cares about your retirement! We offer programs to help our employees plan for their retirement needs.
- Family leave: At Twilio we recognize the importance of family. We offer generous maternity, paternity, and adoption leaves, as well as family medical care leave.
- Earn your stripes: Build and present a Twilio app to earn your Twilio track jacket and receive $30 per month for e‑books for continued learning and education.
- Catered meals: We provide a variety of snacks, drinks, and catered meals in each of our locations.
- Build a more‑connected world
- Be great, do good, scale fast
- The work of our lives