Customer Engagement Manager - Remote
Posted on 5/6/2022
Chicago, IL, USA
- Experience in B2B style partnerships, preferably at an organization where high-touch, long-term relationships were essential to the business' success
- Strong commercial orientation, with experience leading up-sell and/or consumption-based growth
- Minimum of 5 years relevant experience in business operations in a SaaS company, consulting firm or a similar background
- Strong business and technical acumen, and executive presence, combined with deep analytical and organizational skills; strong understanding of value drivers in recurring revenue business models
- Background using data and analytics in decision making
- Results-oriented individual with a history of setting and attaining goals and meeting aggressive timelines
- Confident, capable, enthusiastic self-starter with minimal need for direction
- Passion for data, analytics, and process: ability and desire to dive into data to understand metrics
- BA or BS degree or equivalent experience is required
- Support our customers and partners with proven packages and engagements, and maintain excellent relationships that foster feedback and collaboration. Serve as a customer advocate to League
- Facilitate scoping sessions and requirements gatherings with customer
- Collaborate with sales and service delivery teams to manage a pipeline of prospective customers, and plan capacity accordingly in Professional Services
- Innovate on all offerings, programs, and practices within the Customer Shared Services team, which includes steady-state "run the business" activities as well as "change the business" initiatives
- Lead ad hoc or ongoing customer engagements to maximize the value of their investment in the League platform
- Identify risks to strategic customer retention and employ strategies to remove roadblocks and deliver success
Digital health platform
League is on a mission to power the digital transformation of healthcare. The company is building digital infrastructure for better consumer health experiences.
- Personalized benefits plan
- Health, Lifestyle & Learning spending accounts
- Flexible medical and dental plans
- Fertility treatment support
- Paid parental leave and baby bonus
- Unlimited PTO
- Free mental health counselling and support
- Employee Stock Option Program
- Exclusive access to a curated wellness marketplace
- Sabbatical program
- RRSP/401K accounts
- High-impact onboarding
- Extra-long holiday weekends
- Mental health (wellness) days
- Creating a healthier future.
- Building a dream team.
- All owners.
- Aspiring to live our best lives.
- In it to win it.