Confirmed live in the last 24 hours
San Francisco, CA, USA • Remote in USA • New York, NY, USA
- 3-5 years of business analytics experience and a background in SQL and data visualization
- Experience designing, building and maintaining data pipelines alongside a data engineering team
- A bachelor's degree from a top university with a focus on a quantitative fields such as: Math, Physics, Statistics, Economics, Computer Science
- A passion for dissecting and reconstructing complex issues with a data-driven approach
- A technical bent and the ability to use data and tools to answer your own questions
- An interest in juggling both long-term, strategic projects and ad hoc, urgent requests as needed
- The ability to communicate well across all departments with team members of varying technical abilities
- Experience with data visualization software (Looker a plus)
- Proficiency in a technical or coding language (Python, R, HTML)
- Experience with financial modeling and/or statistics
- Background in a healthcare-related field
- Work with stakeholders on the Growth Operations, Client Success, Marketing and Finance teams to provide analytical and operational frameworks as well as data models to evaluate and optimize process efficiencies
- Partner with stakeholders and engineers to develop and maintain relevant data pipelines, ensuring efficient monitoring and measurement of critical business metrics
- Extract and transform data from all Maven data sources, both internal and 3rd party, using a variety of technical languages (primarily SQL, Jinja and Python)
- Visualize results of analyses to translate and disseminate findings across Maven business teams
- Monitor business-focused KPIs and general business health, proactively flagging and investigating any irregularities
- Explore new ways to help our team and our company scale, such as adopting new packages or softwares, making internal tool improvements, or introducing new technical languages
Maven Clinic's mission is to change the health of the world — one woman, one family at a time. They believe by improving care for women and families, they can build a more equitable healthcare system and a better world for all.
- Unlimited paid time off
- 14 weeks fully paid parental leave and return-to-work plan
- Market-based compensation and equity
- Medical, dental, and vision plans (100% covered options)
- Free membership with One Medical
- Free access to Maven, with credits for friends and family
- 401(k) match
- Paid month-long sabbatical after 5 years
Company Core Values
- Keep healthcare human - Meet people where they are with empathy and compassion.
- Walk through walls - Think big, set ambitious goals, and relentlessly pursue impact.
- Embrace a service mindset - Go the extra mile in support of our members, providers, clients, and each other.
- Lead with data - Follow the numbers to make good decisions, iterate, and track outcomes.
- Continuously learn, including about ourselves - Be humble and seek diverse perspectives.
- Move fast—better care can't wait - Demonstrate urgency to make an impact on behalf of families everywhere.